Siblings And Pain⚠️Tw. Marla Singer

Pov y/n

I took a deep breath, let out a sigh and tried not to shout. My brother was litterly fucking right now. Their moans were so damn loud, I couldn't get any sleep. I was getting annoyed. This happens every night. Anger build up in my body, I wanted to punch someone so badly. After another sigh, I decided to went down to the kitchen.

My feet brought me downstairs, my hands clenched into fits. Pure anger rushed trough my veins.

"Hey nudehead" I cocked my head into the man's direction. He looked up and frowned his eyebrows. A huge smirk tangled into my face, I grabbed the man by his shoulder and pushed him against the refrigerator. He shortly winced in pain and held his shoulder. But in the very next second, his fists collapsed with my nose, blood streamed down my shirt right away.

My smirk doesn't dissappeared. It's just grows bigger by time he punched me. After some pussy punches I thought it was my turn, so my hands hit the man's face hard.

"Y/n!?" a female voice shouts, I noticed the voice belonged to Marla. The olny Marla singer. The pretty, kinda scary Marla. The Marla who smoked at all the time. The marla i caught feelings for. Fuck. The man's fists hit my jaw, I stumbled back and catched myself in the last second. Lucky me.

Marla rushed the stairs down and kneeled next to me. My sight lightly spinned around. Small stars came in my sight. A warm, soft and held mine, I got tired, so I closed my eyes.
....

After I don't know hours I came back in my body. I was like passed out. My head and my nose hurt.

"Why the fuvk did you tried to beat up Micheal??!" my brother screamed at me. I rolled my eyes and showed him the finger. In the next second his hand flew against my cheek.

"Don't you dare raise you fucking middle finger at me you fucking slut!" he shouts. He's getting on my nerves. Damn.

"David calm down" marla tried to relax him. Are they a couple or something? I hope not. Not again. Please no. See, I was in love loooong loooong time ago, there was this girl. She said she loved me, I believed it. I truly believed her. But no, my lovely brother had to get between us and she fell in love with him. It broke my heart, since then I didn't fell in love, well marla happened and now I'm a wrack with a surly broken soul and heart. Again..

"y/n are you okay?" Marla asked and tried to lay her hand on my shoulder, I pushed her away and stumbled back in my room. Where I was alone, alone with my head. With my suicidal thoughts. Yey. We love it.

I locked my door and fell down on my bed. Still tired as hell. My thoughts are luckily empty right now. Well I got lucky.

Yeah no. Still there bitch. So swing your ass in the bath and slice something like your wrist. Nobody even needs you. Marla has David now, she deeply hates you!

Oh there she is. The voice I didn't miss. Fuvk. My wrist are itching. I really wanna cut them.

Do it! Bleed to death! Please, youre doing the world a damn favor!

Maybe she's right. I had to end this. I can't do it anymore. I'm tired. Physically and psychical.

I got up and slowly locked myself in the bathroom, a blade in my hand, on the floor. Tears streaming down my face. The voice told me what to do. So I did what I'm told. She said I should place the blade on the blue purple vein and add pressure on cutting. So I did.

My face went blank as I realized I'd die in the next minutes. Well good, but I have to tell them at least goodbye. So I stood up and went downstairs again. My eyes wanted to close.

I amlost fell cuz of the shoes which lay around the house. My eyes saw both of them. Tangled in each other's arms, laid on the kitchen counter.

"David, Marla?" their eyes locked with mine.

"I just wanted to say sorry and goodbye... David, you was a arsehole but still my brother, my...." I had to make a break "only family. I love you so so much, don't forget that. And Marla, oh my marla, you don't even know how much I adore and love you. I really like you. Your character, your voice, just you. Your soul is so pure. Pure gold." I felt my heart goes slower" please don't forget me... Goodbye my marla" I amlost whispered.

Then I felt my body fell down and go limp...

That's it. That was life. Shitty and unfair....