"F-fuck! Shit? Hecate! " Smut⚠️🌼HB

Pov y/n Black (gip)

My eyes turned to my alarm clock, it was amlost midnight. And I was sooo bored, kinda horny soooo. Not a good combo. But my thoughts went to my beautiful girlfriend, Hecate hardbroom. The prettiest woman on earth. The woman with the hottest strictness, Uff, hooot. Or her waist, gosh. Slim as fuck. But she looks so perfect.

My hand slowly wandert down into my sweatpants, rubbing my light bulge. Just at the thought of fucking hecate, my dick twitched and hardened. Fuck.

My member went from semi-hard to full-hard. I let my hand grab my dick and let her slowly pump my shaft. Pre-cum ran down, I imagined hecate would suck it of and take my cock in between her cheeks. Dammit I would do litterly everything for that sight.

"Fuck, Hecate" I whispered with a low voice, my rhythm got faster. At the meanwhile, I threw my head back on my pillow and closed my eyes. The picture of my girlfriend was on my imagination. Damn, she looked so pretty even she's not here. Sweat begun to ran down my face. Its getting hot in here (^^)

She's surely sitting in her chair and reading a book. My imagination got hotter, Hecate just sank on me and litterly fucked herself with my dick. I felt my orgasm got close, thought for a quick moment that hecates hands grabbed my dick. But it was probably just my head, well there she fucked herself with my member. So it's not really not relatable..

"F-fuck" and with that, I was cumming. My cum shot trough my hands, because they are wet. With a heavy pounding chest I opened my eyes again shot up. "Shit? Hecate?" I whisper yelled. She just smirked and licked my cum off of my hands.

"*moans* you taste so good Ms. Black" she groaned and I get myself together cuz if she continues, I'll cum again.

"Hmpf fuck, baby please let me fuck you" I nearly begged. She grinned and went up to kiss me, gosh I missed her lips. She leaned in and grabbed my neck harshly, fuck yes.

My hands went to grab her waist, but she pushed them away. I groaned in frustration, I was hard again.

"No touching Ms. Black! Not until I say so. And to-day, I'll fuck you" she growled at me in a way I couldn't resist. Usually I am not a bottom but her, dammit I'd be a sub if she's my Dom.

I nodded fast, waited for her to do anything but she doesn't do a single thing. My lips let out a whimper. Hecates head shot up with a playful smirk. Her hands are getting touchy, her lips pressed against mine. Passion and hot air were flying trough the room.

"ouh, is my baby frustrated? Oh no *puts lip between her teeth* should we do something against it? Shall we?" she whispered in my ear, a fat goosebump crossed my body. Made me shiver.

I nodded again and pulled my girlfriend in for a deep kiss. Her lips wandered to my neck once again, putting light kisses on it. I moan as she sucked at my pulsepoint.

Now she's taking a seat in my lap, her ass hit my pelvis. Just above my dick. Dammit. This woman!

Hecate just smirked, started to grind on me, getting us some friction. Electricity streamed trough me. Her hot breath hit my face, making me crack a smile on my face. Hands on my shoulder, Foreheads pressed against each others.

"I love you" my words were whispered. Quit still full of meaning.

"I......." she closed her mouth. "You don't have to say it back, I know you do" I said.

"I..looove you too" she whispered back. A big smile graced my lips.

"And now, I'll maaaybe let you fuck mee" she smirked. "Urgh finally, it started to hurt" I breath out.

With a fingersnap were both naked. I still can't get my eyes away from her beuatiful body. She may be older than me, she's still the prettiest woman ever.

In blink of time hecate positioned my member on her clit. Both of us let out a cry of pleasure. It sounds like music in my ears. My fingers grabbed her left breast, my other hold her waist, while my mouth sucked on her stiff nipple. I let my tongue glide over it. Hecates hands were tangled in my short hair, while she adjusted my length.

"bloody hell. I always forget how big you are" hecate groaned and pushed sank herself completely down on my member. I rolled my eyes back in pleasure, that view makes me even harder. I could stare at her like forever. My hands wandered to my sheets, gripping them tight, making my ankles white.

"OH hecate. Please" my lips whimpered loudly. She just smirked and created her own rhythm. If anyone hear us, we'll be fucked. Well not literally......of course.. (xD). She let out a deep moan, her hands grabbed my hair, pulling my head down.

I hear a soft knock on my door. My eyes widened. "Who's there?" I shouted accidentally. "Miss. Cackle dear, I wanted to ask you if you saw Miss. Hardbroom anywhere?" the headmistress asked politely. Shit.

"U-uhm, N-no?" the words just slipped outta my mouth. "Dear are you okay? I'll come in!" fuck.

Hecate snapped again and were both clothed, saldy my boner is still there, but it softened. In a blink of time, HB dissappeared. And Miss. Cackle's standing in my doorway, confused and lightly worried. "I-I'm okay, j-just a little bit t-tired miss." I stuttered..

"Okay Miss. Black, I'm sorry for the disturbance, have some rest!" and with that the headmistress left. I let out a sigh of relief and facepalmed me. "Just went well" I mumbled to myself.....