Chapter 15

"Guys, where is Yoongi?" asks Hoseok in panic when he woke up in an unfamiliar bedroom alongside Jin and Namjoon.

"Forget about Yoongi for a minute, help us unlock the door!" says Jin as he tried to push and pull the door with force.

"What do you mean?"

"We're locked up, Hobi! I don't know how it happened but could you remember what happened last before we ended up here?" asks Namjoon.

Hoseok thinks for a moment before he started cursing in fear.

"Oh shit, shit, shit! Yoongi! He must have brought somewhere by that weird handsome looking guy! He must have done something bad to him already! How are we gonana get ourselves out here now? How about Jimin?" he asks, panic is very obvious as he walks back and forth.

"Hobi, Hobi! Calm the fuck down, it's not going to help us in the situation we're in right now." says Jin as he now trying to push a small cabinet against the door to possibly and hopefully help them get out.

"Damn this motherfucking house! Damn whoever lived in here before!" he added.

After a while of trying to open the door but got no luck of doing so, they all exhaustedly laid themselves on the floor and looked at the big bedroom the three of them are in. It was very dollhouse like with a hint of vintage but with pastel colours.

Jin and Namjoon fell asleep while Hobi decided to look around, trying to find a tool that can help them get out of the room and the house itself alive and as well as save Yoongi and Jimin from whoever and whatever the house has to offer to them.

While wandering around the room, he accidentally discovered a secret passageway beside the table that holds a flower vase with nothing in it. It was almost unnoticeable not until you try to feel the wall with your hands is only the time you will know that something is uneven and not right.

He slightly pushed it thinking it will make a noise but it didn't. He carefully tried to look what is inside but because it is dark, he tried to look for his phone in his pocket and use it as a light.

He absentmindedly went inside without thinking that the hidden passageway might close in its own. But alas, it was already too late. He was already on the other side of the room. He tried to bang the doot with his fists and scream for help but got no response.

Scared as he already was since earlier, he tried to gulped it and think positive that he'll find another passageway to get himself out of the dark room which he did. Yes, he did but the room he got himself into was more of like a caged room. No windows at all like the room that he was in earlier with the two.

It was filled with books, dresses and toys.  Hoseok's going to bet that this is a female's room by the looks and feel of it. But why is it hidden? he thought to himself.

After awhile of trying to figure out of where the exit might be he finally gave up and decided to sit at the end of the abandoned bed. His eyes roamed the room until it landed on the pillow to which he noticed a thick book under it, he carefully took it turns out it was a journal of the person who happens to live there before - it was no other than Jimin. As soon he as opened the book, a strong wind coming from nowhere gushed into his face making him froze in fear but then, he decided for at least once in his life to be brave for Jimin.