𝐎𝐍𝐄

≫∘❀♡❀∘≪
KISS IT OFF ME

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

NORVANA DAVIDSON WOKE up everyday knowing she was a beautiful girl. She never once doubted that and refused to believe otherwise when people would berate her to make themselves feel better. That being said, Nora got out of her double bed and looked out of the window to get a feel of the weather today. It was beautiful in spring, but in england weather changes often.

Smiling, she went into her closet and got out her freshly ironed school uniform and set it down on her bed.

The brunette walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on to a hot temperature before putting on some music. She took her time in the shower, making sure every part of herself was clean before stepping out of the steaming room and being met with the cold air now sticking to her skin.

Quickly drying off, she put her school uniform on. A simple white button up, tucked into a black skirt. She put a navy blue crew neck on top of the button up and paired it with her new black heeled boots her father had gotten her weeks prior. Adding a necklace, bracelets, and some rings, she sat down at her vanity and started curling her hair.

She added a navy blue headband into her hair, grabbed her bag and waked down the stairs to be met with her father cooking breakfast and her mother pouring tea

She added a navy blue headband into her hair, grabbed her bag and waked down the stairs to be met with her father cooking breakfast and her mother pouring tea. "Goodmorning." She smiled, walking over to each of her parents and giving them a kiss on the cheek.

They all sat down and had breakfast until Nora got a text from her boyfriend saying he was outside. "Well, i'm on my way. Have a good day at work." Her parents said their goodbyes before she waltzed outside with a smile and was greeted with her boyfriend who had his signature smile.

"Hello Sir Nicholas." She said in a deeper voice, making a weird face and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Hello Madam Norvana." He responded in an even deeper voice, a weirder face, and his arms slid around her waist. After a couple of seconds, they both broke into laughter.

On their way to school, they talked about what they did during winter break when they weren't together. Norvana's family was on holiday in italy, but before she left she spent almost all of her time with nick.

"Oh nick, it was beautiful. The food was amazing, and the clothes— oh my god the clothes. I got you this beautiful button up." She ranted on and on, and all nick could do was smile and listen.

He loved hearing her talk about what she loved. It made him happy, so he never interrupted.

The couple soon arrived at school and they were greeted by nick's friends. Imogen was there, but Nora wouldn't really consider her friend after the blonde found out she had a huge crush on her boyfriend.