𝐒𝐈𝐗

≫∘❀♡❀∘≪
KISS IT OFF ME

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"YOU DON'T HAVE to come." Charlie said to nick, stopping once he heard the double doors open and see Norvana walk through them not wearing her school uniform but instead black leggings and a red cropped shirt that showed off her figure. She was holding a beautiful light pink costume with small jewels on it.

Nora just walked past them, giving the duo zero acknowledgment as she conducted some people on how she wanted to set up the stage. Nick laughed, looking down. "What?" Charlie asked in confusion.

"Nora's preforming today." He said and charlie only nodded in understanding. Everybody at school had known about it but charlie only just remembered. The whole school looked forward to it, and only ever came to the band performance since Nora preformed right after.

"Normally, she isn't this bossy though." Nick smiled looking at the girl.

"Do you think she'll do good?" Charlie asked him as the both watched the girl boss the workers around in how to do things right, or in her way.

"Are you kidding me? She's Nora. Of course she'll do well." Nick answered and charlie got called away to set up his drum set.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"You should come have milkshakes with us Nora, it's right before the show." Darcy said, and Nora only shook her head no in response. "You know I don't eat before performances Darcy." She laughed and the blonde beside her only shook her head remembering.

They went their separate ways as Darcy was meeting up with the group to have a treat and Nora was going to put her costume on.

Truthfully, Nora just didn't want to go because she couldn't stand being close to nick or charlie at the moment. Especially when she's going to preform in front of half the school.

Around thirty minutes later, Nora was stretching as she heard running through the halls and people calling for darcy and tara. She sighed, walking out of the dressing room and through the halls until she was backstage.

She listened as the band started, tara and darcy barely making it and they played.

When they finished, everybody started whispering about Nora's solo coming up in a little. Little did everybody know, Nora went to the cassette and changed her music.

Taking a deep breath, she walked on stage, locking eyes with nick. He looked at her in awe, as she truly did look amazing. Then he remembered.

"Okay, we actually have to make this look somewhat good nick!" She said, setting out jewels on the kitchen table they were going to use to design the pink costume before them.

Nora had spent two days making it and if they messed it up, she didn't know what she would do.

So that night, they jeweled the costume and listened to music. They peacefully passed out on the couch late that night.

The next morning, Nora was woken up by her alarm clock. She looked at the time and it was 9:45, 20 minutes until she had to preform.

Quickly waking nick up, they both git dressed and ran to the competition where it would be held. Nora had been breathing deeply the whole time she was back stage, and once she stepped out, she completely froze and forgot her dance.

Running back, tears filled her eyes. She was met by the embrace of Nick. "Shh.. it's okay Nor. Next time, you'll do amazing and everybody will remember it. I promise."

She was wearing the costume and as the music started playing, Nicks face was brought into a smile as she did everything perfectly.

Charlie on the other hand was confused. This was not the music nor dance she was practicing that day he found her. None the less, he watched in awe with everybody else as she danced.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

skip to 00:21 <3
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

While nick was super happy for the girl, he didn't understood why she picked that song as it wasn't the original music she had picked. Listening closer, he noticed the song was portraying him.

He was suddenly brought into flashbacks of all the times he unintentionally hurt her and how she so easily forgave him because of how much she loved him.

In that moment, Nick felt like the dumbest guy on planet earth.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
NOTE;

alright, there is 8 episodes, but im only doing 7 as i have no immediate ideas and nora doesn't really fit in the last episode.

so, with that being said, what do you think about this chapter? It's a but short, but i kind of like it.

ty for reading my loves
bellissima<3