𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

≫∘❀♡❀∘≪
KISS IT OFF ME

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

NORA CAME OFF stage after the crowds clapped annoyingly loud for her. As she waked down the steps, she was met with a hug from Nick.

"You did it." He whispered into her neck as she wrapped her arms around him.

"Just like you said." He pulled away and and they looked into each others eyes for a moment and without realizing, leaned in for one another until Nora snapped out of it.

"Nick we cant.. it wouldn't be fair to charlie."

Nick stepped away knowing she was right. "I'm sorry for ever hurting you." He said after the short silence. Her eyes softened and she immediately forgave him.

"No Nora, you don't get to forgive me. For once, you get to be selfish and hate me. Hate charlie, hate everything and it'll be okay because you deserve it." He stated, looking back up at her.

"But nick—" She started and He only cut her off. "No."

She sighed, "Alright, well, in my first act of being sefish.. i'd like to tell you. I'm uhm— well moving." She mumbled, and nick only laughed until he stopped and realized she was serious.

"Wait.. why?" He asked, grabbing ahold of her hand. "My father got a better business opportunity." She only said.

She looked at him seeing tears in his eyes. "But hey, think of it as a good thing. With me gone, you can focus on your relationship with charlie. Without me in the way." She chuckled.

"No.. no you can't." He started repeating, and Nora kissed his cheek.

"I love you nick, so much. But, you know it's better if were apart."

With that, she looked into his eyes once more before she left to go change out of her costume and go home.

"Nick! Where is Nora, she did great." Charlie asked as the group walked up. Nick just looked up and they all saw the tears in his eyes and immediately went to comfort him.

"She's leaving." He said through breaths. Each of them now understood.

As much as Nick loved charlie, it could never match up to the love he felt for Nora. She was his first love, the person he would never forget. Somebody he could always turn to if he needed help and somebody he honestly looked up to.

But, now that'd be gone. And he bad no idea when he'd see her again.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
NOTE;

dun dun dunnnn