𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

≫∘❀♡❀∘≪
KISS IT OFF ME

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

NORA WASN'T GOING to school today. She decided that she would sleep in and work on herself today. She knew by not getting closure she would only be hurting herself more. So, around thirty minutes after school ended, she put on her shoes and walked to nicks house.

Knocking on the door, she was met with a surprised Nick. "Can we talk?" She asked, nick immediately agreed and she stepped inside the home, walking up to his bedroom.

He closed the door, and they sat down on the edge of his bed. It was silent for a moment before she spoke up. "So— why'd you do it?"

He waited a moment to answer, "I think I really like him, Nora." He said, and she looked into his eyes. She wanted to cry, she wanted to hate him, and she wanted to hug him all at the same time. Nick could see that and grabbed her hand in comfort. Instead of holding his, she immediately took her hand away.

"Do you like him more than you ever liked me?" Nora mumbled, loud enough for the boy beside her to hear. Nick honestly didn't know. He loved Nora so much when they were dating, but being with charlie opened something he's never felt before.

"I don't know." He answered truthfully and she nodded look down at her fidgeting fingers.

"Nora I have something to tell you, that will hopefully never make you look at me differently." He started, and nora only hummed in response.

"I think i'm bisexual. I— I still like girls, but I like boys too."

Nora looked up and met his eyes seeing he had tears coming down his cheeks. If he wanted anything, it would be Nora's approval. He wanted it more than he wanted his mothers. Which says a lot.

She nodded her head up and down and he repeated her action. For a moment more, his heart was pumping harder than it ever has.

She hugged him, and nick immediately hugged her back. He yearned for the approval and he got it.

They pulled apart after a while and Nick started to talk and wiped his tears. "It's Charlie's birthday tonight. He was going to invite you, but you didn't come. He get's it if you dont come though." He said.

"He knows how he's been as a friend and wanted to apologize properly."

"Yeah— Yeah ill come." She said, "You don't have to Nora."

"No, I had already gotten him gifts before well— you know.. but, yeah. ill go." He nodded, smiling at her open mind.

He was glad Nora was opening up and open to hear charlie's side, and even though she had every right not to, and she could hate both of them forever. But, she didn't and instead was welcoming them into her life more.

"I should go get ready, i'll see you later." They hugged once more and she was on her way.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nick had texted her the address of the place the party was being held and even though she was a couple minutes late, she walked through the bowling alley and saw the shocked looks on everybody's faces.

Charlie slowly made his way to her and helped her with the multiple gifts she was holding in her arms. "Hi," He started.

"Hi, Charlie. Happy birthday." She responded with a small smile. He smiled back, "You didn't have to get me these."

She only nodded her head and explained she had got them weeks prior. The group, who was pretending not to listen in were all shocked. Apart from nick.

"Nora, i'm so, so sorry." He said, and he was cut off by her shaking her head. "It's.. fine. Nick seems to really like you and I can see how much you like him."

Charlie chuckled, agreeing with her. They walked over to the group and sat down the presents she had gotten Charlie.

"Way to one up everybody, huh Nora?" Nick joked, making them all laugh and silently agree. If there was one thing about Nora, it was that she was a gift giver.

They had played a couple of games before charlie opened his gifts. Well, except for nicks.

He thanked all of his friends and even tried giving the gifts nora got him back after tao whispered a little too loud how much they were.

That night, they had so much fun and nora had almost forgotten what happened between her, charlie, and nick until she walked up and saw them kissing.

She wasn't mad, she just hurt. Remembering how much it hurt her that charlie did that, and how easy she forgave him. But, nick was happy.

She could never take that away from him.