𝐓𝐖𝐎

≫∘❀♡❀∘≪
KISS IT OFF ME

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THE NEXT MORNING at school, Nora was walking through the halls and passed the music block to hear drums being played until they came to an abrupt stop. Curious, she opened the door and saw Ben sitting right next to charlie on the same stool.

The two boys looked up after hearing the sound of clicking heels and the door closing. There stood Norvana with a white button up paired with a grey skirt and matching corset. Her tie wasn't tucked into the corset, but she left it sitting out. She wore her white heels with butterfly clips holding them together.

Crossing her arms, she started speaking. "Look, I don't know if you got the memo yesterday, so i'll say it again since I know you're a little slow. Stay the hell away from Charlie." She stated with a stern look.

Ben rolled his eyes, getting up from the chair he was sharing with charlie and walked away, purposely brushing shoulders with Nora.

She scoffed, pushing her perfectly curled brunette hair to the back of her back.

"You didn't have to do that Nora, I know he's you and Nick's friend." He mumbled, looking back down at the drum set.

Walking over, she stood next to him as he sat down.  "Me and ben would never be friends. He's too much of an asshole." She laughed, charlie soon joining.

"Thank you, Nora."

She smiled, "No thanks are needed Char." He widened his eyes at the nickname, but they soon went back down to their normal size.

He got up from the set and Nora hooked her arm with his as they walked out of the music room and down the halls to their shared class, eyes all on them. Nobody would have ever guess Nora would be hanging out with somebody like charlie spring.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Charlie sat down in math class with Tao and Isaac on each of his sides. Nota was across the room taking notes as he looked back down at the phone he was using to text her boyfriend.

Tao looked over, clicking his tongue is disapproval. "He's straight Charlie, and taken." He added, making charlie look up. "Like, you only need to glance at him to see he's a massive heterosexual."

He asked isaac for backup, "Ginormous heterosexual."

The three boys all looked up to see Nora glancing up at the board every couple minutes to copy each note with her baby blue pen.

Charlie looked down. He hated it. He hated that he was crushing on his new friends boyfriend, especially a friend like Nora. Norvana has excepted him with no strings attached.

"Aren't you and Davidson friends? Why would you crush on him?" Tao added, sitting back with his arms crossed.

Charlie sighed, "I know, and I hate it. Nora as been so lovely.. I just—" He was cut off by Tao. "The heart wants what the heart wants. And your heart wants a taken straight man who's dating a rich dancer."

The conversation ended at that, and while Charlie was staring at Nora, she looked up at him sending him a smile and a wave, making sure to not create too much attention.