𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

≫∘❀♡❀∘≪
KISS IT OFF ME

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

EARLY THE NEXT morning, a knock was heard at the front door of the Davidson home. Knowing her father was at work at this early in the morning, and her mother was out on weekends, Norvana walked downstairs with a blanket wrapped around her shoulders.

She opened the door to see Nick. He had a yellow umbrella and his regular blue hoodie. "We need to talk." He stated, and Nora suddenly woke all the way up, inviting him in the home. She was shocked because though he had an umbrella, his clothes her still a little damp.

"Uhm— sure." They walked into the kitchen and Nora started brewing some coffee.

She turned around, seeing him looking down at the table fumbling with his fingers. Nora walked over to the chair beside him and sat down, grabbing his hand for comfort. "What's wrong nick?"

"I kissed Charlie." He suddenly blurted out.

It took a second to register, but as soon as she did, all that could be heard from her was a soft repeating 'what?'.

Nick had expected her to be angry, which she had every right to be— but instead she sat there with a blank face.

"Nora, i'm so, so sorry." He grabbed her hand, getting down to one of his knees and looked the girl in her blue eyes that once held joy and happiness. Now you saw nothing but blue.

Suddenly, she snapped out of her trance. "I think you should leave nick.."

"But Nora, I should explain—" She was cut off by her soft voice once more.

"Please leave."

He looked into her eyes once again, taking a sigh he stood up, "i'm always here for you." With that, he left the home.

Surprisingly, Nora didn't cry. She couldn't let herself do that. Nothing was going through her head, and not thinking clearly, she grabbed the coffee pot and threw it on the floor. It spilled hot coffee all over the house floors and while the steaming liquid hit her, she felt nothing.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

On monday, Nora walked up to school with a lost expression. One that made everybody look at her in confusion, but didn't think much of it. Imogen and Nick, who had seen her walk up stopped what they were doing and looked at her with concern as she walked past them not even acknowledging them.

She walked through the halls of Truham and bumped into something. Or somebody.

She looked up to see the hand on Charlie. She didn't grab it, but instead just stood up. "Are you okay Nora?" He asked, his smile fading away as he saw her sad expression.

"Don't call me that." She immediately walked away from the boy who only now just realized what was happening.

That day went by like a blur to Nora.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Charlie sat down in form next to Nick. "Did you tell Nora about us?" He asked suddenly. Nick turned to look at him.