Robin

Nessa's pov.
When we walked into the dining room later on, we saw Roxanne sat with some girl.

Probably another initiate, I thought.

"Calessa!" Roxanne called.

Yep, our "ship name" stuck.

"Hey Roxanne!" Callum called back.

I didn't say anything. It had been pretty awkward between us three since we told Roxanne that I was alive. She'd told me that she was crushing on Callum, and now that I was alive... again... she wouldn't have a chance with him. I felt sorry for her.

But as I looked at her now, she looked super happy. Maybe this girl had cheered her up.

"Oh guys this is Robin by the way," Roxanne said, motioning towards the other girl.

"Oh hi," I said.

"Oh my god!" she squealed. "You're Nessa! I was so upset when... Well I'm glad your alive."

I was quite flattered, hearing her say that. I liked her.

"Thank you," I replied. "You know what? Me too."

Callum and I looked at each other. He knew that I said that because I get to see him.

"So what faction were you born in, Robin?" Callum asked.

"To be truthful... I don't know. I was told that I was adopted when I was young, so I don't know what faction I was actually born it. But I transfered from Abnegation." Robin shrugged.

"Who adopted you?" I asked. "Anyone we know?"

"Oh you know them alright," she grinned. "It was Tob- I mean Four's family."

I looked at her, confused. "Why did she say 'Tob' before saying 'Four'? What was Four's real name?

But instead of asking, I said, "So you're kinda like Four's sister, then?"

"Adopted sister but yes, I guess so."

We chatted to Robin and Roxanne for a while, before going back to the dormitory. I found that my sheets weren't perfectly arranged like they had been before I 'died'.

"Oh yeah," Callum said. "Sorry but I cried all over your sheets. I guess I kinda messed them up, huh?"

"Doesn't matter," I said, wrapping his arms around me. "I'll let you off. Because it's you."

I pulled him down onto the bed so we were lying almost on top of each other, and was about to kiss him when Roxanne and Robin came in. Robin stared at us.

"Oh my god," I said, pulling myself up off of Callum. "This is not what you think."

"Good," Roxanne said, "because you don't want to know what I'm thinking."

I laughed, and so did Callum. He sat up and kissed me anyway.

"Uh get a room," Roxanne teased.

"This is our room," Callum pointed out. "We all share it."

Laughing, I kissed him again. "Just so long as I'm with you, I don't care where we are."

"Why are you so cheesy?" Roxanne teased again.

We all laughed, including Robin.

....

That night, I had a nightmare. I dreamt that Callum broke up with me and then had an accident. And in the accident he... died. I woke up crying, and I had to look at Callum's bed next to me to make sure he was actually alive. Which he was.

He must have heard me crying because he woke up.

"Nessa?" he whispered. "Are you OK?"

"I had a nightmare," I told him, still gasping with tears.

"Baby, come here," he said, holding out his arms for me to reach to him.

I got out of bed and climbed into his.

"What was your nightmare about hmm?" he asked, his voice muffled by my hair.

"You... You broke up with me," I told him. "Then you were in an accident and you... died."

"Nessa," Callum said, "I love you. I'm not going to break up with you. I promise. And I'm still alive. I'm gonna stay alive until I'm old, and hopefully we'll still be together then."

It was dark, but I reached up and kissed his lips quickly.

"I'll go back to my bed now," I said, moving to get out of his bed.

"No," Callum protested, "stay here. Please."

So I did, and I fell asleep in his arms.

....

In the morning, I got ready and went to the bathroom to wash. When I came back to the dormitory, I heard voices inside. It sounded like it was a serious conversation, so I stayed outside, not wanting to disturb it.

That also meant I heard parts of it.

"I love you," a familiar voice said.

Roxanne.

I didn't know she'd got over her crush on Callum. Oh. Well it's good that she's found someone else. For her.

"I love you more," said another voice.

I almost gasped when I realised who's voice that was.

Robin.

I peeped my head around the door to check if it was them.

Yes, it was.

And they were kissing.

Roxanne was dating Robin.