CHAPTER 2

The Mikaelsons and Hayley arrived in Beacon Hills.
'Where are we?' Kol asked.
'You'll see.' Hayley replied as they walked up to the house of Scott McCall.
She knocked but there was no answer. She checked if the door was open and then went inside.
'Hello?' She called out.
No answer.
'Scott? Mrs. McCall?'
She noticed a photo on the wall. A photo of her.
3 years ago, Scott took that picture of her.

It was at her birthday party. She just had him and his friends over. She had just wanted to keep it small.
Hayley smiled to herself. She couldn't believe Scott kept that picture.
She had thought he had forgotten her until he texted her this morning.
But then her smile fell.
Where was Scott? Was he okay?
'Hayley.'
Hayley turned to the door. Right. They needed to be invited in. Well, no one was home at the moment.
'I'm gonna go look for him.' Hayley stated as she walked out of the house. 'Stay here.'

At Beacon Hills High School:

Hayley arrived at the high school and luckily instantly ran into Scott.
'You came.'
He seemed surprised.
'Of course I did.' The werewolf girl replied.
Scott gave her a smile. 'Thanks for coming.'

That night, Hayley, Rebekah and Allison went to Lydia's house for a sleepover and the boys, Klaus, Elijah and Kol hung out at Scott's house.

Okay sorry it's so short guys😅