CHAPTER 41

Malia and Scott had training with Deucalion because they can't fight the Anuk-ite by looking at it.
Sadly they were getting their assess kicked and fighting without seeing wasn't exactly easy. Deucalion sighed. They were no where near ready to fight the Anik-ite. And that was an issue to Deucalion. He cannot train them. He knew they were willing to do this but they aren't trying hard enough.

But everything got worse when Peter Hale and Lydia Martin showed up to warn them that there was no chance of survival and it felt like slow motion as bullets shot Deucalion in the back and he collapsted.
The group as in horror as multiple men opened fire.
Scott and Malia ducked behind some crates. They were all out numbered. Sadly they realised that.

Meanwhile

Hayley was with Hope. Klaus had brought her here. Hoping it would give Hayley some confidence and that she knows there is something left to fight for.
'Hayley, we'll survive this. I promise.'
'And fight something we can't look at. How are we suppose to do that?'
'Well, Originals cannot die unless they are killed by a White Oak Stake. So I don't believe the Anuk-ite can do any real damage to us.' Klaus answered. 'But we cannot underestimate this thing.'
'I know.' Hayley held Hope closer to her body.
'Will you come home to New Orleans?'
'No. I want to stay here in Beacon Hills if we survive this. Klaus, my heart is here.'
The Hybrid nodded in understanding. 'The choice is yours, Little Wolf.'
'I will fight for our daughter. For our family and friends. I'm willing to kill Gerard to stop this if I must.'
'And we are all with you, Hayley.'