CHAPTER 9

Hayley, Lydia, Stiles and the rest of the group went to find Derek who has been missing for a while now.

They tracked that into a club and that is where they were now.
But it wasn't going well. Scott, Malia and Kira ended up getting captured after Hayley and Stiles already got caught.

Klaus tried to force the door open but with no luck.
'Alright, next one who comes through that door, we take them down.' Kol spoke up.
Scott got to his feet. Just then the door opened.

But the men were only here for Scott and Kira because they already took Lydia.
And Hayley used her super hearing to hear what was going on but all she could hear was Scott being tortured.
But then he said a name.
'Are you sure that's what he said?' Stiles asked Hayley.
She nodded. 'Why?' She asked him. 'Who's Kate?'
'She's an Argent.'

Hayley mentally flinched at the sound of the name.
She was reminded of Allison's death and how it was because of her.
'Hayley, you okay?'
Hayley became aware that she was hyperventilating and tears were streaming down her face.
'Hayley, look at me.' Stiles wispered as he placed both his hands on her face. And gently wipped her tears away. 'Hey...I'm here. Listen to my voice.'
After a long while, the woman who was responsible for everything told them that she send 4 men out to see of Kate Argent's ware abouts and none have returned. She said that she hopes they have better luck with it.
'You need to go home.' Hayley told Klaus and Kol.
'Hayley-'
'I'll be fine, Klaus. Please do as I say.'
The Hybrid nodded. 'Call when you need us.'
'I will.'