CHAPTER 28

<Flasback>

It was a rainy day and Hayley was playing with Hope.
'Hayley?'
'Yes, Stiles?'
'I have to go.'
Hayley's smile fell. She could see Stiles wanted to tell her something.
Could this be why he has been acting a little strange?

'I know I promised, sweety, but this is really important. My dad needs me down at the station.'
Okay. So not that...
Just propably another supernatural creature which Stiles did not want his girlfriend involved with...
Again...
As useal...

Hayley nodded. 'You can go. I understand.'
She felt a little hurt but she understood and she was not upset. She knew staying in Beacon Hills wouldn't all be cupcakes and rainbows.
She knew that...

'Hey, I love you both.' Stiles pressed a kiss to Hope's forhead.
(Gif above)
'See you both later.' He kissed Hayley as well.
'I'll be back soon and then we can read Hope a story. Okay?'
The werewolf girl nodded.
She understands
She's just sad that Stiles was getting called down to the police station.

'Hayley, I'll be home in 3 hours. I promise I will turn my phone off then.'
'Okay. I love you, Stiles.'
'I love you too. See you soon.'

3 hours later, Stiles returned after dealing with another supernatural creatures and he sat with Hayley and Hope on the couch and read the Little Red Riding Hood book.
Hayley layed her head on her boyfriend's chest.

She breathed out a relaxed sigh happy that they were able to spend their time together with each other.
Later on, Hayley put Hope to bed and she and Stiles just crashed on the couch for an afternoon nap.
Hayley lay in Stiles' arms. Feeling happy and safe.

<End of flashback>