CHAPTER 39

'We're gonna need an army.' Scott stated.
Which Hayley agreed to as Klaus and Elijah walked up to the 3 of them.
'And an army you shall have.' The Noble Original answered. He placed an assuring hand on Scott's shoulder. 'We're with you.'

(Okay I have a theory: If an Original Vampire can't die, can the Anuk-ite acctually do them any harm?)

Scott gave a gratefull nod. He's glad they're with him. He's just looking forward to ending this once and for all.
While there was still time.
'The Sheriff said that Lydia, Mason and your mom will be okay.' Klaus explained.
'But where's my dad?'
'They transferred him.'

'I'm gonna go talk to Rebekah.' Hayley told Scott and Malia and walked away.
She knew they needed to form a proper plan. Because without any plan, they will all be taken down one by one.
This was Gerard's plan all along. Hayley said in her head. Use the Anuk-ite for his own personal revenge.

And how were they suppose to fight this damn thing of they couldn't look at it? How is anyone suppose to fight that?

Hayley found Rebekah and hoped the blonde Original had maybe some suggestion on how to fight the Anuk-ite. But even Rebekah Mikaelson was at a loss. In the last thousand years of her life she never encountered something like this...

And it's not easy to keep your eyes closed.

It's not. It's a lot harder than it looks.
'What are you thinking, Hayley?' Rebekah asked the brunette.
Hayley answered only one word-only one name: 'Deucalion.'