CHAPTER 19

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3knvNM1UszNVXa9PV90yPF?si=PHAUDLSYT8CZUQnspJIcMg

Hayley and Stiles arrived at the Club that night. It was a very famous club in Beacon Hills.

(I don't have a name for the club😅)

'You can go dance, I'll get us some drinks.'
Stiles nodded and went to the dance floor.
Hayley went to get some drinks and as she waited, she turned back to look at the dance floor.
Stiles was doing a very odd dance.

Hayley smiled. Yup. That was deffenitly her Stiles...
Without a doubt.
And she was glad he was enjoying himself. It was good that he was getting his mind off of everything that happened.

An hour later, Hayley noticed someone in the corner. The lights made it hard to see but she knows what she saw.
One of those psychos in a mask.
Hayley felt every limb in her body going numb.
Fear went to lay deep in her heart...
Just looking at them made her blood go cold.

She glanced around to look for Stiles and when she saw he was okay, she looked back to where she saw the psycho

She glanced around to look for Stiles and when she saw he was okay, she looked back to where she saw the psycho. There was no one there.
Was I imagining it? The werewolf girl thought to herself. She doesn't believe she was hallucinating.
Although she doesn't believe that she was...
She had one drink so she knew she wasn't drunk and she would have smelled if there was something in it.
Maybe they should just get out of here.
Hayley went to the dance floor and told Stiles that they should go.
'Why?' Stiles asked noticing how worried the werewolf girl was. 'What's wrong?'
'One of them was just here, Stiles. Come on let's go.'