xviii. earth 96283

I'm alive. Shit.

I find myself walking around a small apartment in the middle of the city of New York, after I was given the address.

I just wish I could let all the anger go away, it's not fair that I'm thinking of Peter and he probably hasn't even thought of me once.

My head is a very dark place, I rant as I trace my two fingers on the dusty desk.

I'm in too deep this time, I do know.

I am now lost in my aggressive fantasy, looking up at the golden sky from the nearest window, until I hear the door lock ticking.

The door burst open, revealing a boy, no more than twenty years, with a bunch of grocery bags, walking in.

"Hello Peter" I greet, looking at the boy, who was now eyeing me.

The boy narrows his eyes, furiously "I'm sorry, do I know you?" he questions, slowly putting his bags away, now looking concerned.

"You don't" I start, raising my head so I can take a proper look at the boy in front of me. "But I do, Spiderman"

He sighs, slightly shaking his head. "That's impossible" the boy blurts out, faking out a grin. "What are you talking about?"

I walk over to the bags he placed, and search upon them, observing the edibles.

"Tea, what a great choice for NewYork" I sneer, with a smirk on my lips. "How about we make some?"

I turn around to look at Peter, who seemed to not have the ability to form his words. I shrug, making my way to the counter, in order to prepare the tea.

I can hear a few, words slipping out of Peter's mouth, none clear, however.

The water has a few minutes left to fully boil, and my eyes travel to a framed photo of Peter and a redhead.

I scoff to myself at the view. Every Peter I have ever met now, has a photo of them, and another person, who is most likely their lover, hanged over.

Love, love love.

What the hell is love? It's all fake. It's all fake love.

And being me, it's difficult to express my feelings, that's a flaw, of the endless other imperfections.

The sound of boiling water grabs my thoughts apart, pushing them for another time.

I turn off the heat from the pot, slowly taking it off the stove, and to the table, which was now perfectly set.

I make my space to sit down, pouring the tea into the two cups.

"Tea?" I query Peter who slightly shakes his head as he stands awkwardly, in front of my chair.

"Have you got some biscuits here?" I question again, raising my eyebrows, as I take a sip of my tea.

"Can you - can you please -" he starts, but then pauses, rubbing his the back of his head.

"Can I please what?"

"This is wrong" he stammers, uncertainly. "What are you doing here? And who are you? You can't just break in my house like that and - and make tea!" the boy then exclaims, his heavy breaths clearly heard.

"Ah, see? Took you long enough" I cackle with a grin, as I cross my legs on the chair that was supposed to be Peter's.

"You might find this hard to believe" I start, taking another sip from my cup. "But I come from a different world"

"Or should I use a different term that my ring some bells, maybe? I come from a different universe" I state, tilting my head backwards. "Where my freind, Peter Parker, got some matter out of control"

Peter stands still in his place, gathering himself. "What is there in it for me?"

"The villains you have made mad interactions with, made their way to our universe" I pause, taking in a deep inhale. "And I met one of them, who calls himself Doctor Octopus"

"Doctor Octavious?" The boy's eyes widen, as I look up at him. "Are you insane? Doctor Octavious died"

"Well, he's back then, if that's what you would like to hear"

"He sacrificed himself to save the city, drowning his nuclear experiment and himself in the river" the boy huffs. "I was there. Mj was there. I remember it. We remember it. You can question Mj!"

I sigh. "I believe you, Peter, I really do" I assure, switching my focus to him. "But the concept of a universe holds a lot more secrets, more than anyone could ever acknowledge"

"We need your help Peter" I finally admit.

"Took you long enough" he leers, mocking my tone, a smile forming on his face, and a small laugh escapes my lips.

"I love the tea anyway"

"It's my Aunt's favorite" he speaks up as I remove my legs from the chair, giving him access to lay down.

"Aunt May, if I'm correct?"

"The one and only" he smiles, sitting down on the chair in front of me. "So, where shall I begin?"

"Speak whatever your tingle tells"

Peter sighs, staring down at the table, before looking up at me again.

"You might stumble upon Flint Marko, known as Sandman. You can tell his features throughout his name" the boy explains. "And you said that you've already met Doctor Octavious"

"You may come across Eddie Brock, who creates an artificial symbiote called venom, much tall and thin, almost ghoulish-looking with spikes that cover large portions of his body"

"And lastly" he points out, a heavy sigh leaving his mouth. "Norman Osborn"

"I don't like the sound of that" I blurt, shaking my head as I remember reading his name once before in the library.

"Norman was a successful, and indeed an inspirational scientist, before he experimented on himself with an unstable chemical, and ended up as the Green Goblin, who is the alias of several supervillains. As a result of the Goblin Formula, Norman possesses super, and fatal human strength"

I swallow hard. "Things really got out of control" I mumble to myself, panic taking over.

"That's, most likely, everything you need to know"

"Peter, thank you" My shaky eyes shift to the boy's. "You can save a lot of work by this information"

"That's what we do" he replies, offering me a heart warming smile.

I smile back at Peter, and rush myself, as I get up from the table, before the boy's words stop me.

"I need you to tell Peter something" he says, and I quickly nod in confirmation, turning my gaze back at him.

"No matter how small he is - no matter how hopeless everything seems - he mustn't give up"

I fully turn back to Peter, before I get a feeling of sparks in my eyes. "I promise you, the message will reach him safely"

"Wait" Peter gets up, stopping me again. "I still have a message for you to deliver"

"It's a message that you need to deliver to yourself, successfully, and without any hesitation" I nod curiously, waiting for his next words, which surprised me.

"The best views, come with the hardest climbs"

I swallow hard, as I feel Peter's words sinking in, and I send a smile in his direction, before I feel my head pounding.

It's happening, again.

I shut my eyes close, and take one final, and quick turn, as I feel the world turn around beneath me, and I suddenly open my eyes.