- epilogue

Everywhere Irene walked, she would see repeated signs of unknown numbers.

120703.

She'd walk in the middle of the city, then see a car with this specific number on it.

But then as she flips her chocolate bar around, she'd see the same number marked on.

Irene would then open her computer for a little break, only to see an identical number on the corner of her screen

And it became a routine.

Irene felt frustrated at the excess amount of signs, that weren't even classified into proper angel numbers.

She, however, was smart enough to try figuring them out, as she wrote them down all over the free spaces in her room.

120703.

Irene sticked the numbers around, even though she had no idea they could possibly mean, as they started appearing almost two days ago.

She sat in her room, testing around her new magic abilities that Doctor Strange helped with, as she was considering doing it again.

Irene remembered it visiting to different universes once, but she couldn't remember the reason, and it was all such a blur.

It made her feel bad about herself, as she has been feeling confused, a little bit too much lately. Like there was something missing in her life.

Like a lost piece of puzzle.

And it in fact, kept her awake at night, as she tried clearing her head from any possible damage that could've gotten into her to make her forget.

Last night, Irene was laying down on her bed, after her hangout with Ned and Mj in the cafe Mj works in, when something flickered in her mind.

120703.

It can't possibly be a coordinate, nor a code for a safety bank, neither a password for a broken computer. But what if it resembled a universe?

Universe 120703?

It didn't really make sense in her head at first, but then she remembered Doctor Strange once explaining to her how the universes across the multiverse were actually labeled.

Could it be?

The next day, Irene rushed to the sanctum sanctorum, in hopes of finding Doctor Strange.

After she successfully did, he guided her to the library he had there, handing her over a book which she thought would help her out.

As Irene scrolled across the open book, she managed to validate her hypothesis.

There it was.

Earth 120703.

There wasn't much written about any universe, but she knew for a fact that it was meant for her to check it out, not taking any possible consequences into consideration.

And Irene did it.

She sat across her bed that night as she lit up as much candles as she could, before trying out her attempts at repeating her trip to a different universe.

She thought that this number belonged to the reason she felt empty inside. The reason she felt like a piece of her inner, true self, was missing.

Irene hoped to figure it out by moving to a different reality. Earth 120703.

She had almost forgotten how much it was actually fun to be flying through the different universes of each world.

You'd find copies of people, too. Sometimes they'd have the same face features and personality, and sometimes they'd be so different.