CHAPTER 2 [NOVEL LIFE]

"Well... Is everyone willing to?"

"If the God and the people from that world agreed, then why not?" Pendrick said and shrugged his shoulder

"I guess... There's no harm in it. Unless the Gods are trying to pull something" Alberu said feeling wary of the Gods and the Lady in front of them.

"How about you Cale? Your opinion is important here since it's your other self's point of view" Leonier asked and looked at Cale who was chugging his drink straight from the bottle

"where did you even get that? " Choi Han said with a frown on his face

"Hey, drunkards gotta drink to make sure today's another great day" Cale shrugged and smiled at him, well it's more like a smirk than a smile if you ask me.

"Anyway, just do whatever you want" Cale said again and continued chugging in the bottle. He did not care and he did not want to care. Whoever his other self is, it's probably just another drunkard seeing the heroes in their shining and shimmering armors. 

"Alright then! Oh, and to inform you, the time in your world has currently stopped. Courtesy of the God of Time. And your physical body is still in your world. So as of now, you're all just wandering souls. So if I ever try to kill you right now, there's no way for you to come back. So please do behave." Leonier smiled brightly and started walking towards the stair to go to the very top and back part of the theater.

The theater is divided into three parts. On the left side, there's Commander Toonka, Harol, Bud Illis, the Elves, and Dark Elves, as well as our Good Necromancer girl, Mary. The Henituse Family and the other Nobles are here as well, and many more people. Basically the 'allies' in the TCF and TBOAH world.

While on the right side there's Hannah and Jack, Queen Litana, Clopeh Sekka who is still tied up with a cover on his mouth, sadly all the enemies that were turned into allies are tied up with mouth gags. Except for Hannah and Jack, and Queen Litana. Basically, the right side is made up of enemies that turned into allies.

While in the middle part. There's Cale Henituse, Alberu Crossman, Choi Han, Rosalyn, Lock, Ron, and Beacrox Molan, and there are still empty chairs that will soon be occupied.

"The first one we're going to watch or to read is when Kim Rok Soo first opened his eyes as Cale Henituse, then we'll watch how the 'now' Cale Henituse met Choi Han" Leonier stated after arriving at the very top. There is an office table with a lot of papers and an orb in the very center of the table.

'paperwork aside, this is the nicest view here, I can see each and every one of them' Leonier thought

'well that's a hell lot of papers... ' Bud then stated in his mind.

[Analyzing complete]

.

.

.

[-CHAPTER 1: PROLOGUE-]

They all focused their senses in front when the screen started shining and showing videos or recordings with 'subtitles'.

[When I opened my eyes, I was inside a novel.

[The Birth of a Hero]