CHAPTER 3 [BEATEN]

"Alright everyone, time to wake up~" Leonier said as she clapped her hands. She may be outside their rooms but her voice can still be heard inside as if there was a speaker in it.

"It seems like all of us have rested well, we will now continue what we were doing earlier." She said as the doors in every room started opening one by one, revealing all the guests.

"Also, we have new guests! " she said and snapped her fingers.

New beings started materializing on the chairs. One was an elf with blonde hair, he was seated in one of the chairs in the middle part. At the same time, other people were seated on the left side. The other one is a man with buzz-cut hair and still in his pajamas. And the 2 others that appear to be related to each other, seeing how close they seem. There's also a man with a big build with white eyes.

No one knew who they are, what they are, and how strong they are since the Gods and Leonier seemed to be suppressing their abilities.

"Since you guys are new here and are one of the last people to be-" Leonier couldn't finish what she was saying when the guy with a buzz cut suddenly shouted

"What the hell! How dare you disturb my sleep, you lowly Human!" He shouted and looked around, hands still tied on the chair just like how the others were tied up when they first came here.

"Mom where are we? "

"This place doesn't seem to be dangerous, let's just be careful for now. Always be alert Dodori"

"Yes, mom! "

"Just what-" the man with a big build mumbled in shock and tried looking around.

"*cough* as I was saying, please be seated and stay quiet" As Leonier said that, something pulled Rasheel harder on his chair and tied his hands tighter, something also covered his mouth

"Everyone sit down, sit down."

"Special mention to Cale Henituse. Please stop drinking and come here!" Leonier said feeling stressed. She doesn't know how and where in heavens he got that liquor, but he gotta sit down and stop acting like a drinking mob.

'Oh my gosh, these people! If this continues I will have so many wrinkles and white hairs!!' your dearest host is tired and will be asking for a vacation once this is over. 'and we're even not halfway to what we need to finish!'

"Since everyone is still trying to fix their selves, I'll explain to our new guests whatever is happening. And since explaining by words is hard and takes too much time, I'll just have to pass you guys all the information they have acquired while they were here" Leonier said and snapped her fingers again. Bright smoke-like strings started floating around the head of the new guests, the smoke-like strings then started going inside slowly.

___

"Since we've already watched Kim Rok Soo coming into Cale Henituse's body. Now we're going to watch how the 'now' Cale Henituse met with Choi Han. But there's a little change of plans. Since this change is also important I would like everyone to be attentive" Leonier then started going up the stairs to sit at her usual spot

"Will Cale Henituse get beaten up in that dimension as well? " Choi Han asked, it was not an innocent question, obviously, It was a curious gaze. Since they did say that things were different in that dimension, let's see how different it is from here. "Hey! You little- don't tell me you enjoyed beating me up?!" Cale shouted with a shocked and annoyed expression. Some people snickered and chuckled.