CHAPTER 12 [SAVED DRAGON]

TCF [name] = tcf people

[Name] = people from this world

___

"Oh, you guys are back?" Leonier asked the people who came out of the door. Everyone was surprised- no, surprise is probably not the right word for whatever they are feeling right now. It's more like a sense of shock with a mixture of confusion.

Shock because 2 different Cales came out of the room, and confusion because 'why is there 2 Cales?'

Nonetheless, no one will answer their questions. Because Leonier will surely put their questions aside.

"Since everyone is here now, let's continue watching, I'll give you guys some time to talk about things later" Leonier said and clapped her hands like what she usually does so turn the screen in front on

"Human! Human! I saw myself in the thing called 'screen' in front! We're going to watch how you guys saved the not-so-great and mighty young me!" The young dragon exclaimed while waving his arm to his human. Cale just sat beside TCF! Alberu pat both the dragon and the kitten's heads.

Everyone stayed quiet and is trying to evaluate the new person that came in with 'their' Cale. However, Ron and Beacrox's thoughts were something else.

'The other young master looks like someone who was starved for seven days, I thought me and my son did not leave this trash of a Young Master of ours?'

'What kind of glow down is this?'

We all know how much Cale trust the 'vitality of the heart' to the point that he even stopped sleeping for at least 9 hours and did not eat enough because 'He have the vitality of the heart so he just needs to eat a proper amount and leave it to his, very much exhausted, ancient power'

"Since everyone is here now, we'll start in a few minutes" Leonier said and made everyone sit down in their sits.

[-CHAPTER 3: SAW A DRAGON(3)-]

[Skip]

["Let's see."

Cale started to pat the cave wall with his hands. He kicked the torturer with his foot to get him out of the way, and continued to pat every aspect of the wall. The dragon growled after seeing the torturer, but stayed still and continued to focus on Cale.

'Venion's last line of defense should be around here somewhere.'

Like all of the members of Marquis Stan's family, Venion was extremely worried about someone intruding while he was inside. He had created a secret tunnel to use as an escape route if something like that ever happened. If the torturer knew about it, he probably would have used it to escape earlier, but, sadly, even the torturer did not know about this escape route.]

"How can humans be so cruel?" the Queen of the Jungle mumbled to herself not expecting everyone to hear, but then again, these people are not ordinary people that you can just see in the streets. They pretty much have enhanced senses thanks to their level of strength.

"Great philosophers in the human land always say the term "Greed has always been part of being a human", as if saying it's better to not be born as one" Witira scoffed, remembering how she was confused when she was still a little girl trying to learn human ways, at least for future purposes.

"Sometimes humans are more animalistic than a literal animal" Harol shook his head, almost everyone agreed with what he had just stated.

['The novel said there was a flat area on this bumpy wall-, ah here it is.'