CHAPTER 17 [THE WAR]

2 weeks have passed and everyone already gathered enough information about their enemies. Hannah and Jack have already seen their fate in the other dimension and concluded that siding with Cale and the Crown Prince of Roan is the best decision. 

Everyone is now ready to see the war against Roan Kingdom and the Indomitable Alliance.

"It seems that this will be our last week with each other, I promise to make this as memorable as possible" Leonier smiled at each and every one of them.

"I'm really thankful for the help the Gods have given us, and also to you Miss Leonier, if it wasn't for all of you then maybe our world would've been ruined by White Star" Alberu said. And no, he was not using that glib tongue of his. It was a genuine feeling that he wishes to convey to Leonier and the Gods that have helped them.

"There's no need to thank me, I'm only doing my job" Leonier beamed back to Alberu. As that happens, everyone stood up and respectfully bowed to bid their thanks to Leonier 

"We are grateful for the help and chance you have given us" Everyone stated

"Oh my, did you guys practice that without me knowing?" Leonier chuckled when she noticed how in sync they were

"Yeah, they did" TCF! Cale teased the others. It was a great time for him to reminisce about the past and to take a rest with his friends and families as well. He's quite grateful to Leonier for letting him stay even for a bit 

Leonier only chuckled and clapped her hands twice "well then, you're all welcome. Shall we continue what we're supposed to do?"

"yes please"

[-CHAPTER 196: THERE'S A DRAGON?(1)-]

[A black spot could be seen in the distance.

And soon enough.

Baaaaang!

The sky roared.

Cale stood up while wiping away the tea from his face.

The black dot almost instantaneously flew over and crashed into the sky.

It was the wyverns.

One, two. More black dots started to fly over to them.

Boom, boom!

The sky was becoming filled with these noises.

Wiiiiiiiiing- Wiiiiiiing-

An emergency alarm went out throughout Rain City.

The enemy was here.

This casual afternoon would be the start of the war.

"Everybody, calm down! Move according to the guide knight's instructions!"

The knight shouted out loud as he directed the scared citizens to safety. The soldiers helped the citizens move to safety, just as they had practiced in advance.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

All of the houses throughout the city closed their doors. They were expecting to hear the citizens locking their doors. However, no sound of doors being locked could be heard.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

The armored knights and equipped soldiers moved from the castle walls and throughout the city.]