Ch. 2

"E-Eh?! B-But Nami-swan that's-"

"No no no no. Why in the hell would I ever not object to that?!!? Oi, Nami. I don't mind having to guard the ship with any person. But this cook- is a hundred percent no! Fucking why would I ever want to stay in the same place with this- this fucking perverted shitty love cook Alpha-"

" Ah, tch, tch, tch, tch, tch, tch. No objections. I said. Unless you, Zoro, want me to increase your debt by a hundred more million bellies? Hm? And you too, Sanji-kun. If you don't comply to staying here in the Going Merry with Zoro then I won't speak or look one glance at you ever again. So?"

Zoro and Sanji froze, dropping their heads down in defeat.

What is she? A witch? I've already got enough debt in my hands and she's planning to increase it?

Ah, not being able to talk with Nami-swan... forever is just... torture..

"So??? Any. Objections??"

Letting out a sigh, the two looked up at Nami and shook their heads.

"No."

"None, Nami-swan.."

Nami stared at them both before grinning satisfactorily. She clasped both of her hands together, giggling. "Good. That's what I thought."

The tangerine-haired woman then walked off and started calling out her crewmates, leaving Zoro and Sanji behind with dispirited looks on their faces.

Fuck. Now I'm gonna be left alone in this ship with this damn love cook here. What's worse is that he just had to be my fucking mate. Of all damn things.

_

"You two get along now! No fighting!"

"Haii!~ Nami-swan!!~~"

Sanji waved his arms around, saying goodbye to his beloved Nami-swan while blowing multiple flying kisses in the air to her.

Zoro sat down on the wooden floors glaring at the stupid Sanji.

No. It was definitely not because he was jealous or anything. Ridiculous. He just found Sanji's whole existence annoying. The cook always keeps swooning stupidly over every woman he sees, like the stupid person he is. He treats females (either omegas, alphas, or betas) like they're precious treasure or some shit and here the damn cook didn't even treat his own damn mate like one.

So yeah...

Zoro isn't jealous.

What utter bullcrap.

"Oi, love cook. Quit acting like a fool. You're making yourself look more stupid."

Sanji stopped shouting as his eye twitched, hearing the words Zoro uttered. He looked down at the green-haired swordsman, annoyed. Puffing out a smoke, Sanji gritted his teeth and glared at Zoro.

" The fuck did ya' say, marimo? "

Zoro held back a flinch from the intimidating glare his alpha- Sanji gave him. It almost made the omega in him want to submit to the blonde cook, but as stubborn as Zoro is, he held his ground.

He didn't despise Sanji as his mate.

He hated being an omega.

Having to feel ridiculously submissive just by a mere glare from one alpha was irritating.

How can he surpass Mihawk if he's an omega? How will he be able to become the number one greatest swordsman in the world if he is an omega?

"What? Don't tell me you couldn't hear me, cook. You deaf or somethin' ?" Zoro stood up on his feet, hissing, and glared back at Sanji.

Sanji scowled, a vein popping in his face as he started thumping his shoes towards Zoro. He grabbed the swordsman by the shirt and growled at him.
" Don't talk to me like that, mosshead. Even if you are an omega I won't hesitate to beat the shit out of you for talking to an Alpha like that."

Zoro controlled himself from whimpering and immediately going into submission. Not wanting to give in so easily to the shitty cook.

Growling, he opened his mouth about to reply back, when a strong big wave hit their ship, causing him and Sanji to lose their balance and stumble, roughly falling down the Going Merry's wooden floors with a loud thump.

Grunting, Sanji opened his eyes to see Zoro laying down below him with a very..... inexplicable expression attached to his face.

Then, he shifted his attention to the awkward position they were in and alas came into realisation.

His knee was in between Zoro's legs- now almost coming into contact with the swordsman's clothed member, and his face was only a few centimeters close to the damn mosshead. He could feel the swordsman's hot breath touching his very skin. His hands were the only ones supporting him- stopping him from sticking his lips with Zoro's.

One wrong move and-

Another strong big wave hit the ship and Sanji's knee that was in between Zoro's legs- accidentally rubbed the swordsman's clothed member, causing a small- but audible enough for the cook to hear- moan come past Zoro's lips.

"Mmn~"

Sanji widened his eyes.

Okay. He totally did not expect this.

What a weird ass turn of events this is..