⚠️Ch. 15⚠️

"Hey, Zoro."

"Yeah?"

"I'll stop acting like an overly jealous person."

"..Hm.."

"On one condition."

Zoro opened his eyes, focusing his attention to the cook, an eyebrow raising as he felt curious of what condition this person might have made.

Sanji grabbed a hand towel and wiped his hands with it. Letting out a hum, he placed the towel hanging on his left shoulder then proceeded on taking out a cigarette stick and matches from his pocket. He put the stick in his mouth and lit it up.

A smile unnoticed by the swordsman creeped up to the cook's face before he finally looked at Zoro, making his way towards the swordsman.

Sanji sauntered to Zoro's way, an expression Zoro couldn't figure the meaning behind of, apparent on his face.

He kept staring at Zoro, weirdly if the green-haired swordsman may add.

Just what is he up to now?

Sanji halted his steps, letting out a puff of smoke before taking a seat next to Zoro.

They both looked at each other, an awkward silence beginning to form as no words came out of Sanji, making the swordsman only feel impatient.

Huffing, Zoro crossed his arms and pushed his face closer to the cook.

"So, speak. What condition is this that you mentioned, cook?"

Sanji kept staring at Zoro, unbothered of the glares and the close contact between them.

Zoro figured that he won't be able to make Sanji utter the words and the looming silence was getting on his nerves along with the strangely quiet Sanji.

An irk mark showed on Zoro's face as the cook still didn't reply. He glared at Sanji, hoping that it would intimidate him and just make Sanji speak a word.

To his demise, instead of receiving the answer to his question, a smile appeared on Sanji's face as bits of chuckles went through his mouth.

Zoro felt even more irritated at this and was about to bonk him in the head, when Sanji, without warning, attached his lips to Zoro's, giving the swordsman a small teasing peck, shocking the swordsman with his actions.

Grinning once again, Sanji sneaked his arms around Zoro's waist and let out whispers to Zoro's left ear.

"Lemme' get a shot at your ass."

_____
(Welp, let us now begin. Enjoy. Though, I can't say this smut will be as far as good lol.)

And that was how they ended up in this situation now.

-Sanji aggressively and hungrily kissing Zoro's lips as he barely gave any time for the swordsman to get ready.

Sanji knew that Zoro would refuse him so he... tempted the swordsman with words and his plan succeeded.

Ever since the news of Zoro's pregnancy reached his nakama, he hasn't been able to spend much time with the mosshead thanks to them hogging him away. Which resulted to him not being able to have his chance at fucking the swordsman.

He's been so pent up all these past weeks that everytime he saw Luffy being overly too close with the marimo, jealousy easily builds up inside him and he ends up lashing his frustration out on his rubber captain, which Zoro called as 'him acting like a kid'.