FIVE

☆ ☆ ☆
Laia reluctantly walked into his house as she accepted his invitation to come inside, but all she could think is that he didn't look like himself his face was completely pale with dark circles starting to make an appearance under his eyes along with his disheveled hair on his head.

The Mason she remembered was nothing like this, so she felt the need to help find out what's wrong.

"Are you ok Mason? You don't look too good". She said in a worried tone as it also looked like he hadn't eaten in a while.

"Yeah I'm fine, why?". He replied with the same bored tone he answered the door with.

One thing that hadn't changed all these years with Mason was his stubbornness, so Laia gently brought the back of her hand up to his forehead only to find that he was burning up.

"Stubborn as always is see Mason". She sighed as she guided him to the sofa with no refusal from the Chelsea boy.

Laia searched the lower floor of the house for the bathroom to try and find a face towel to drench it in cool water in attempts to bring down the temperature. The next task to try and complete was getting him to eat, since he didn't look like he had the energy to eat Laia thought the smart thing to do was make him some soup and since he didn't have any ideas on what soup she took it upon herself and decided to make chicken noodle.

While preparing the soup she got a call coming from the girls group.

MILFS MINUS KIDS 🤨
CALL INCOMING

"Hey lovelies". She greeted

"Hi honey, I just passed by yours and you haven't answered the door". Sophie stated confused.

"Oh my god, I completely forgot sorry Soph". She sighed as she realised she blew off yet another plan in the span of 3 days.

"Where are you anyway? We bought your favourite ice cream" Valencia asked since she knew the girl was too busy with unpacking to go out.

"Ok, I'm going to tell you three not to freak out but I already know that it's exactly what you're gonna do". Laia said nervously.

"Uh huh, go on then". Paula tried to gently push for an answer.

"OMG LAIA MAY SCHMIDT, YOU ARE NOT!". Valencia shouted through the phone.

Laia nervously laughed through the phone as she knew that Valencia had most definitely figure out where she was, and safe to say the Spanish girl was quite amused.

"Huh?". Both Soph and Paula looked at each other confused as they didn't catch onto the blondes whereabouts.

"YOU'RE AT MASONS HOUSE". Vale laughed.
" You cheeky minx". That's when they all laughed, Laia a little quieter since she didn't know if the Chelsea boy was asleep.

"Wait but I thought you were avoiding him until further notice, well until you finally admit you still like him". Sophie said.

"Yeah I thought so too and no I don't still like him, anyway girls I kinda gotta go feel free to stay at the house you know where the key is". Laia replied trying to end the conversation as soon as possible.

"Ok, love you babes". Paula said as she was saying goodbye.

As they were about to hang up Laia could hear Vale say, "Why didn't I think of the key".

It made the German giggle a little while she brought the soup to a boil on the cooker, this was not how she expected her day to go. She wanted nothing more than to go and change into her trackies but couldn't bring herself to leave him in this state. She checked on him a few times until the soup was ready, she brought some water as well so he doesn't get dehydrated. As she approached the sofa she realised that he was half asleep.

"Mase you have to sit up to eat". She told him softly.

He groaned as he slowly tried to sit up and fiddled with the cushion behind him so he sits up somewhat straight, she placed the tray down on the coffee table to help him with the cushions as he looked like he was struggling. Since he looked like he gained enough energy to sit up, she handed him the tray to feed himself he thanked her as she placed it down on his lap.

As he fed himself she sat on the opposite side of the sofa as not to be too close to the boy almost as if he could bite, they sat in absolute silence as Laia scrolled through her phone checking all her social media.

☆ ☆ ☆

valenciatorrtell me later xliked by laiamay, sophiaweber and 153,836 others

valenciatorr
tell me later x
liked by laiamay, sophiaweber and 153,836 others

comments:

sophiaweber ooh hello-
>valenciatorr 👀💗

username1 omg you are fucking gorgeous!

username2 blown away

paulamagdalene absolutely stunning xx
>valenciatorr brb currently crying x

julianbrandt 🔥❤️
>valenciatorr thank you, thank you 💗
>laiamay tell ME later missy x
>valenciatorr 🤭

laiamay don't get anything on my couch
>valenciatorr yes ma'am 😐

tap to load more comments...

☆ ☆ ☆

"Laia?". Mason said groggily.

"Yes Mason". She replied as she started to braid her hair.

"Why are you doing all of this?". He asked confused.

"Because you would have done the same for me". She replied quietly.