TEN

chelseafc#ARSCHE on the way! What are your score predictions? 🤔#CFC #Chelsealiked by kaihavertz, laiamay and 401,636 others

chelseafc
#ARSCHE on the way! What are your score predictions? 🤔
#CFC #Chelsea
liked by kaihavertz, laiamay and 401,636 others

tap to load comments...

☆ ☆ ☆

Chelsea vs Arsenal
📍Emirates Stadium, London

August 22, marked Laia's first North West London derby back from loan. The Emirates roared as they saw their team walk out the tunnel alongside the blues, Laia as well as the rest of the team took in all the 'boos' as motivation as this was one of the adrenaline filled games of the season as are all derbies.

Once all the teams lined up next to one another the line ups were announced on the big screen.

Chelsea's Starting Line Up
Edouard Mendy in goal.

Antonio Rüdiger, Andreas Christensen and Cesar Azpilicueta (C) at the back.

Marcos Alonso, Laia Schmidt, Mateo Kovačić and Reece James in midfield.

Leaving Romelu Lukaku, Mason Mount and Kai Havertz as the front 3.

Chelsea dominated the first half with most of the possession going the Blue's way, Lukaku and Reece put the blues 2-0 up before the break at the Emirates. Instead of goals coming in for Arsenal yellow cards were coming in for bad challenges against the Chelsea players, including Laia, she felt as if she had a target on her back as the blonde was being pushed around by many of the Arsenal players around her, one of the Arsenal players in question being Rob Holding.

This meant that the Arsenal defender had gotten on the blondes nerves throughout the entirety of the first half and this had not changed in the second, fifteen minutes into the second half the German was booked for a soft foul on the Arsenal player.

"How the fuck can I bring him down, he's twice my height". She shouted in frustration to the ref.

The game went on, although it was not long until Laia was brought down once again by Holding but this time it was a bit worse and not like the other challenges made on the blue. A pass from Christensen reached Laia with the blonde easily getting possession of the ball and Rob Holding was not far behind trying to win the ball, he pushed her to the ground hard, winning the ball and running off after he stepped on her foot in the process making the girl howl in pain.

This prompted the referee to halt the match in order for the girl to receive medical attention from the teams medical staff. The whole team were fuming as Holding wasn't booked on the challenge, Mason got into the Arsenal defenders face shouting at him as well as pointing his finger in his face about how he could make such a reckless challenge. The Chelsea boy's blood was boiling and that was clear to the rest of the team as they tried to break the boy away from the defender.

The injured blonde tapped her teammate Mateo Kovačić's ankle since it was the only way to get his attention.

"Kova, please tell Mason calm the fuck down before he does anything stupid, we don't need the team to go down to ten". She said in a frustrated tone as she felt a headache coming in.

Mateo simply nodded his head as he walked away and ripped Mason off the Arsenal player telling him to get his head together, it was also clear that Laia couldn't continue since her foot was in immense pain as well as her head which meant that Jorginho came on to replace her.
As the blonde limped to the tunnel her back was patted by Reece asking her if she was alright making her give a simple nod and a small smile as a response.

After she had her foot wrapped by the physio she limped back to the bench sitting next to Ben Chilwell who gave her a side hug and asking her if she was ok. When the full time whistle came she stood up and rested one arm on Ben's shoulder and her other on Tammy's to help her walk since the pain only increased rather than disappearing, she shook some Arsenal players hands leaving out Rob Holding as she knew that she wouldn't do anything but argue.

"I'll take it from here boys". Mason said putting one of her arms around his shoulder and placing one of his arms around her waist to keep her up.

"You don't have to do this you know". She whispered.
"You don't need to pretend that you like me"

"Who said I don't?"