THIRTY NINE

laiamay back in the homeland for a bit <3liked by masonmount, kepaarrizabalaga and 572,941 others

laiamay
back in the homeland for a bit <3
liked by masonmount, kepaarrizabalaga and 572,941 others

comments:

julianbrandt hate to admit it but I did miss you 😕
>laiamay i always knew 🤪

kaihavertz29 family vacay 🥸
laiamay happy to have you all here with us x

masonmount german girl at heart 💙
>laiamay always x

sophiaweber absolutely gorgeous 😍😍
>laiamay you're too good to me 💋💋

valenciatorr finally we're here together 🥰
laiamay liked this comment

tap to load more comments...

☆ ☆ ☆

"JULE!".

The blonde screamed at her cousin while he laughed after he pushed her into a mound of sand.
Since she was still laying on the mound, she took it upon herself to help stop her cousin from dying from laughter by grabbing a handful of sand and throwing it at him, it just so happened to hit him in the face making the German stop hysterically laughing.

"Was that really necessary?". He tried to say while trying to spit sand out of his mouth, ultimately failing to do so.

"I think so". She laughed as she handed him a bottle of water, which he immediately grabbed to rinse his face off.

After being told off by Sophia for messing about they all got into the car to for an hour back to the hotel, Bremen was Jule's hometown but Mainz was Laia's. Laia's father had moved to Mainz and met her mother there while her mother was on a business trip from London, they later got pregnant with Laia and decided to settle in Mainz. Up until they moved to London when she was 8 to support their daughters dreams and aspirations of being a professional footballer in the Chelsea academy, her parents later moved back to Germany when she was 15 leaving the girl in England.

The group were only in Julian's hometown until the next morning since he had an upcoming game to train for back in Dortmund, making the whole group relocate to the city for their last day. Her and Jule had always been close, they would both play football with each other when they would see each other on family holidays and whenever the families would meet up. Since she was an only child she treasured her relationship with Julian and his brothers a lot, they all loved being around one another but didn't see each other so often when the girl moved to England making Julian very happy when he found out she would be returning to Germany to play on loan with Bayern.

"You know I missed you right cuz?". Julian asked the girl pulling her into a headlock and ruffling her into an absolute state.

"Yeah I know, but I don't know if I missed you if your going to continue to do that to my hair". She replied with a frown trying to flatten and comb through her hair with her fingers, making her cousin reply with a laugh as he walked up to the elevator of the hotel heading to his room to crash until they had to leave in the morning

She had missed being home but she also missed a certain someone back in England, not that she would admit it to anyone. Even herself at times.