TWENTY SEVEN

laia💐
laiaschmidt
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to come on here to address everything that has come out regarding mine and Christian's relationship within the last few days. In 2019 I had accepted a offer from Bayern where I had the pleasure of spending 2 years amazing years of my career at the club, the same year my cousin had transferred to Dortmund where he currently plays and that's where my friendship with Christian started. I would talk to him regularly and would see him whenever I would go visit Julian in Dortmund, on New Year's Eve some of my friends from the Dortmund team came down to Munich so we can all celebrate entering the new year together and the night ending it with all of us being quite intoxicated, this led to Christian and I drunkenly getting married.

We remained married throughout the rest of the season as well as the whole summer until Christian had to leave to London to join the Blues and start his new journey at a new club, who was I to hold him back and stop him from being happy in London away from me who stayed in Munich, so we got divorced which was finalised in late November 2020.

We would have liked to release this information in our own time however we weren't able to for obvious reasons, I would like to thank each and everyone of you who have been understanding and supportive these past few days as it really means the world.

I have nothing but love and respect for Christian as I spent some of the best months of my life married to my best friend, I wouldn't change it for anything. I was proud to be Mrs Pulisic and I will always be happy to have held that title.

I would not let this disrupt my focus for the upcoming games and I assure you my full focus is on keeping my performance the best it can be as well as making more memories at the club for me and the fans to try and make this season a memorable one.

Thank you and all my love,
Laia Schmidt 💙

Likes- 105k
Retweets- 53k
Replies- 32k

replies:

chelseafc well said laia💙👏🏼

valetorres strongest women I know 💋

declanrice41 proud 👏🏼

username1 she should have been able to tell people in
her own time.

CesarAzpi well said kid👏🏼 👏🏼

julianbrandt ich bin stolz auf dich 🤍

tap to load more comments...