~Chapter 26~

𝕀𝕗 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕙 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤𝕟❜𝕥 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕚𝕥, 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝❕

Heyoo,

Enjoy ur chapter!💙

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Flashback*(In third person's POV)

Avneet decided that she will apologize to him for all the mess that happened. She took his address from some sources and reached there. She knew he was at home cause she saw him story saying 'Homee day today'

She was anxious, nervous, confused, worried, and what not! She was standing in front of his house,her palms sweating, she was nervous for him reaction. She took a deep breathe and finally rang the doorbell. After few secs, the door opened and she saw Him.

'He is more handsome in real than in pictures' she thought.

She smiled, a bit awkwardly.

He???

Shock would be an understatement for him.

He was beyond shock, beyond any reaction!

Filled with questions in his mind, nervousness, shock and mixture of emotions.

The one and only Love of his life, yes Love of his life was standing in front of him!

After 2 Freaking Years!!!!

He pinched himself, hard.

''Ahhh'' he rubbed his arm where he pinched and his eyes went wide open, she was still standing there, now with worried expressions.

''What happened Ash-'' his mother couldn't even complete the sentence. She was shocked too, very shocked.

''Um, Hi'' Avneet said, avoiding further awkward moments.

''Oh..h..hi..ahem Hi, please come in'' Sid's mom replied as sid was still way too shocked to reply.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tbc...

Reviews??

How do you think the apology will be?

And how many more awkward moments??😂

Keep guessing and do comment ur views.

Also thank you for 10K reads!❤️

Until next time,

Bye💛

~Signing off,

Miss Queen!✨