~Chapter 52~

𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕕𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖.

Hey guys,

Enjoy!!❤

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''I was hurt cause I LOVE YOU'' she shouted at him and her eyes started shedding tears now.

He? He was shocked, totally shock.

Silence spread around, no one spoke a word, she wasn't crying now, both stood numb.

''Shit Avneet, you really need to control your anger'' avneet muttered to herself bringing sid out of the shock and he heard that too. He wasn't speaking anything and that was scaring her the most. What if he don't reciprocates the feelings? will he break the friendship? will he break all contacts? will he hate me? will he accept me, atleast as a friend again? will he...

''Stop overthinking Neet'' she was cut offed by him and she widened her eyes as she thought he'll be angry but he is calm and also new name she just got. ''Neet? Wow!'' she thought as a wide smile spread on her lips and her cheeks tinted pink.

''You liked it?'' he asked as a smile came across his lips when he saw her cheeks pink.

''Liked what?''

''You liked the name Neet ?'' he repeated the name.

''Yeah'' she smiled at him but then she remembered that she confessed her feelings and she was nervous and scared again.

''I..err, I should go now'' she turned back to go but he hold her hand and pulled her towards him and as a reflex, she put her hands on his chest. She felt whole zoo dancing in her stomach when he kept his hands on her waist.

''Nope, you should not go'' he whispered.

''You like me Avneet?'' he asked making her already pink cheeks go red, she looked down.

''You like me Neet?'' he asked again, whispering in her ears huskily and she was at the loss of voice already. ''Shit, I need you my voice'' she thought.

She cleared her voice and looked up directly in his hazel eyes, the first thing she loves about him. Both were sharing intense eye lock.

''No, I don't like you, I don't just like you. I Love you'' she confessed again but this time in all her consciousness and without any other thought in her mind. She now need him to know about her feelings for him.

''So don't you want to hear my side?'' he asked.

''I want to'' she said. Nervousness and fear evident in her eyes but hope and excitement more.

''I don't like you Neet'' he said, leaving her and walked back two steps keeping distance between them.

He walked away where the wedding was leaving her standing there, all alone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews??

Dramaaa is hereeeeeee!!!

What would you like to say about your evil author?

Also, why do you guys stop commenting, why do I always have to tell you? :(

Do comment ur reviews.

Until next time,

Bye💛

~Signing off,

Miss Queen!✨