~Chapter 28~

𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕘𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥, 𝕘𝕠 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡.

Hello guys,

Here's ur chapter!💜

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

''So friends??'' Avneet asked, after a complete of 7 mins fight with her own mind.

''Huh? Ye..yeah, yeah ofc'' he was startled with the sudden voice and sudden question after the deep silence.

''Great'' both smiled at each other.

''So how are you??''

They started some general talks, she was much more comfortable now, and he too.

Soon vibha aunty too joined there conversation, thinking they will get awkward. They clicked picture too which avneet put on her story but then they decided not to reveal their meet and so she deleted it immediately.

 After some time, vibha aunty left again to attend a call.

''Um..avneet'' siddharth hesitated.

''Yeah siddharth'' she asked him to continue.

''Um, actually I don't if I should ask this or not..''

''go ahead, ask it, we are friends now, come on, don't hesitate'' she said.

''Actually, I don't want to make the convo awkward but, ugh leave it, am asking. So I saw you had breakup with Riyaz, um.. so why, I mean why you both broke up and all. Don't mind please, I asked it generally, I am sorry if I interfered more than needed, just I saw some posts so asked you. am sorry if I hurted you'' sid blabbered continuously with nervousness clear in his voice and on his face.

Avneet smiled seeing that he was hesitating in asking this as ofc it was a sensitive topic, she felt him a very genuine person.

''Chill Siddharth. See first of all I don't mind you asking this, it's completely fine, and secondly let me tell you from the starting...''

she told him everything from Riyaz's change in behaviour which she told to Krupa and then about anushka's message to her till anushka's post, everything.

''Oh'' was what he said. He had many and many emotions playing within him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews??

Why siddharth had emotions playing within him?

Comment your guesses.

Am giving goal this time, here you go..

Goals: 6+ shoutouts to the book as well as account, tagging me

               50+ comments

               2 more followers.

Complete the goals, next chapter is ready.

Until next time,

Bye💛

~Signing off,

Miss Queen!✨