~Chapter 29~

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒 𝕕𝕚𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕕, 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕣.
𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕒𝕟❜𝕥 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦❕

Hello all,

On all of your sayings, I ain't unpublishing the book and also this book is very close to my heart for some reason.

I hope, from now on you will respond properly and comment.

Enjoy!💜

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

''Stop being formal Siddharth, we are friends now and tbh I am very much comfortable with you'' Avneet said, grinning widely. Siddharth smiled widely knowing she is comfortable with him.

''And also, I am very much informal with my friends, I hate being formal with my friends, especially close friends, like you.'' Avneet winked at him and his heart was almost in his mouth. He was shocked, much more shocked than seeing her there. His eyes wide open.

She laughed at him, he slowly released his breath, his heart was beating rapidly, ofc, his love was flirting with him. Yk, FLIRTING with him!!!!!!

''Okay then, I should get going now'' Avneet said.

''No wait, you are here for the first time, you can't go without having dinner with us'' Vibha aunty interrupted as she entered the room. She lightly smirked at Siddharth, by which he knew she saw the previous scenario.

''And also the dinner is ready, I already told the chef to make it for you too'' vibha aunty added to which avneet can't deny.

They had dinner together, laughing and enjoying and vibha aunty was very happy to see her son happy with his love after years.

After dinner, she bid bye everyone.

''Bye aunty'' she hugged vibha aunty which she gladly reciprocated.

''Bye siddharth'' Avneet said, hugging siddharth too, making him paralyzed on the spot.

Avneet backed off and smiled mischievously at him and left. He was still in deep shock.

*Flashback ends*(Avneet told Krupa from her POV, but the flashback is written in third person's POV)

Chat continue between @krupalakhani_16 and @avneetkaur_13

(Krupa/Avneet)

Ahem Ahem!😏

No-

Close friend!😏

Stop-

Wink!😏

Dinner!😏

FAMILY dinner!😏

Hug!😏

Mischievous smile!😏

I see!!!!!!😏

Done???

Done for now, but this will be forever with me to tease you.

Ugh, why did I even told you!?

Oh babe, you can't resist telling me, Ik!

I am your saviour afterall!😉

Ha ha, self obsessed ass!

Why are you both so same?? And how??????

Who both???

Ughh, how I wish..

Leave it!

I swear, I am feeling like killing you.

Sadly, you can't!😏

That's ur benefit you are in Bangalore rn!

Yep! ;)

Okay babes, I need to go now.

Will come again soon to tease you!

Bubyee!

Byee, come soon, am missing you already! T_T

Yep, will come very soon!

Bye.

Seen

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews??

Ahem, sassy Neet!😏

Did you liked this version of her?

Share ur views, am excited to ready ur views on this chapter.

Until next time,

Bye💛

~Signing off,

Miss Queen!✨