~Chapter 48~

ℂ𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕝 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕦𝕓𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕦𝕖𝕤.

Hey guys,

Enjoy!❤️

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Okay so, 5 years ago..'' siddharth began.

Flashback (Third person's POV)

5 years ago from the present time. It all started from Blue Valley University. Siddharth and Avneet were in second year and they just knew each others with names. Nor friends, nor rivals. Those in same year, they had different sections.

One fine day, everything was same, same environment, same people, same teachers and yet again those same boring lectures when the principal sent note to all students to gather in auditorium. And all very excited asf to know that finally something interesting is about to happen after ages. The head boy appeared on the stage after few mins and started,

''So hello guys! I know you are must be very excited as after manyyyy days we have something other than the same schedule. So yes you must be excited as the university has arranged a inter college fancy dress and dance competition for all the students here!!!

But but, these two aren't different, for a change both the competitions are merged. So all you have to do is dress up differently like we do in fancy dress and then select some song on the same theme as of your dresses and you need to perform a dance too''

''So, are you all ready for it???'' he asked enthusiastically.

''YES'' the crowd shouted.

''Great, so you can fill the forms from today and the due date is by the end of this month. and the competition will be held after 40 days from today, so hurry up and start your practices guysss'' everyone was super duper excited for this and indeed it was a different competition, you need to dance on the same theme's outfit which might get difficult but who cares, all everyone wanted to do was enjoy!

''But but but, after all the forms will be filled, the pairs will be selected by the university, not us, and you all will perform in pairs, so hurry up and enroll your name as you have just 3 days left'' he completed and came off stage.

*After 3 days*

''So guys, here we got many of the entries for the competition and we are very glad you all are participating'' the head boy said, all were in auditorium rn and were excited to know who their partners were!

''so now all must be excited to know your partners right??''

''YESS''

''So, for knowing your partners, all you need to do it, as you already have girls and boys in different parts so one by one everyone will go to that small podium where there are numbers written on the cardboard sheet. You need to pick one and you are not allowed to see it. So just pick one and then you will come and stand here again. You will not open the cover on it until you are not told to'' everyone nodded and then girls from different side and boys from different went and came with cardboard sheets, it had a opaque covering which didn't allowed to see the number. When all were done.

''Yep, so guys now the lights will be switched off and only the dim lights will be on and then you all will open the covering, see what number you got and then you need to find your partner, that is, the one with same number as yours. You all will be holding your cardboard so that everyone can see and your partner can recognize you, so ready??''

''YESSSSSS'' all halted and shouted in excitement. Well this was a unique technique to find your partner.

''Okay then, LIGHTS OFF''

Everyone removed their coverings and started finding their respective partners, the one who had same number as them.

Siddharth had '27' with him and he was searching for another 27.

After about 7-8 mins, he found '27' and the another person found him too.

''Hey''siddharth said.

''Hi'' the girl with '27' said.

''Siddharth Nigam'' he introduced with a grin. 'Cute' she thought.

''Avneet Kaur'' she smiled back and they shook their hands holding for a bit more than normal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews??

Kinda filler one.

Also, I felt as if I am writing a prom night scene while writing that 'finding partners' idea wala scene😂

Want next update soon? Do comment and tell me.!

Until next time,

Bye💛

~Signing off,

Miss Queen

Miss Queen✨