~Chapter 46~

ℍ𝕖𝕪, 𝕀 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕟𝕠𝕤𝕖.
𝕀𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤.

Hello guys,

Enjoy the chapter!❤️

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Hotel Crowne Plaza'

Avneet had a mixture of emotions. She was excited for the surprise, but this hotel's name messed up her mind. She saw siddharth beside her, smiling, he came and hold her hand and passed a wide smile to her and a wave of deja vu hit her.

She experienced this earlier. She got a feeling that she visited this place earlier too but she couldn't remember visiting here.

She was suddenly nervous, and was having a feeling of experiencing everything earlier, him holding her hand, smiling, this name, everything.

''Let's go Neet'' siddharth said.

''WHAT?''

''Wh..at?'' siddharth fumbled as he realised what he said, hahahaha, wait, he actually acted fumbling, and succeeded too ofc.

''What did you called me?'' She asked.

''Avneet'' he lied.

''Oh'' she thought maybe she misheard but she was sure too that she heard 'Neet'.

''So let's go?'' sid asked and she locked all this confusion at the back of her mind and became excited again for the surprise.

''Yessss, let's gooo'' she replied excitedly to which he chuckled 'kiddo' he muttered and smiled.

Both went in.

''Excuse me'' sid said to the receptionist.

''Yes Sir'' she spoke in a professional tone with a professional smile.

''Siddharth Nigam.'' sid told.

''Just a minute sir'' she typed something on her desktop screen.

''Yeah, room number 11 sir, here are the keys. Hope you will enjoy'' she smiled.

''Enjoy? hahaha sure'' sid muttered to himself, sarcastically. Even if he wasn't showing, he was nervous and scared.

''Yep, thank you'' sid said to receptionist and turned back to only to witness a very very shocked avneet.

Come avneet'' sid said pulling her out of thoughts.

Ye..yeah'' she replied.

''Room number 11'' was what continuously going on in her mind. She often got flashbacks which included '11' and she had a gut feeling that it is related to this.

They reached room number 11. Sid was nervous. He once looked at Avneet before unlocking the door.

He opened the door and both entered inside and avneet was beyond shock. She gasped. She saw Riyaz and Anushka in front of her, after about 1 year, they were in front of her. Krupa was there too but avneet was too shocked to even notice her. She never met anushka face to face but she was witnessing Riyaz in front of her after almost 1 freaking year.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews??

Now now now, what will be Avneet's reaction.?? 😉

Guess Guess.

Also, why room no 11? Is this room no really connected to her flashbacks or it was just a coincidence.?

What do you think about the further plot, do tell me.

Also, do comment guys.

I love you all❤️

I love Siddharth more tho😜

Until next time,

Bye💛

~Signing off,

Miss Queen!

Miss Queen!✨