third

WINTER

"Yah, Taeyeon! Don't you dare take my ice cream. I swear I will-"

Irene sudden shout woke me up. Opening my lazy eyes, I realized Irene was staring at me in shock. Turning my head, I realise she stared at me sleeping with Karina and karina's head in my neck.

Realising what she was thinking, I immediately shake my hands signalling it was not what she thought it was.

Irene walked slowly to the kitchen ,where taeyeon was. I'm so sure she is going to tell taeyeon what she saw.

Just then, Karina started to wake up and said in her half awake voice(surprisingly sounds sweet),

"Good... Good morning..."

I smiled widely and said the same thing. As I went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water, taeyeon made eye contact with me and said,

" So how long have u dated that girl called Karina?"

I chocked on my water and shouted,

"No! We never dated!"

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows and said in a teasing voice,

"But Irene said she was hugging you last night. Are you sure??"

I glared at her. Taeyeon laughed and said,

"Fine I'm just joking with you and make your own breakfast with winter. Irene and I are going out with mom, don't mess up the house! Bye!"

Taeyeon left the house with Irene. Sighing , I saw Karina  walked into the kitchen. I gave her a small smile and told her to wait for me to prepare breakfast.

KARINA

I woke up and winter's sister (Irene) kept staring at me weirdly and walked out of the house with Her another sister (Taeyeon). When I reached the kitchen, Winter told me to wait for her while she prepare breakfast. After cleaning up, I stared at Winter as she prepared breakfast. Her hair was tied up as she fried eggs. Her hair was in a messy bun. Her visuals were so beautiful from afar. 

It was like love at first sight. Everytime she talks to me or walks towards me, my heart flutters and I had knots in my stomach. Unfortunately, ever since she transferred to our school, she cannot keep her eyes off this guy called sunghoon. 

Sunghoon is our school's top ice skater. He won several awards and brought up the popularity of our school. A lot of girls always chase for him. But the only exception is that he has a crush on this person but no one knows him or her.

Just then, winter brought in the cooked eggs and toast. We sat on the table and ate together with awkward silence. Until I said,

"Hey, today is Saturday, you wanna...hangout?" 

Winter started nodded her head as she continue to eat. I bit my bottom lip as I watched her eat. She is literally my ultimate crush! Her beauty is unbelievable, if anyone rejects her, it would be a pity for him or her. 

After breakfast, I went to change my outfit as winter was the dishes. I wore jeans with an oversized shirt. After I changed, I noticed that winter already went to change. The moment she walked out. My jaw dropped as I admired her beauty. She wore the same thing as me but she looked 100 times better than me. Winter saw me staring and chuckled,

"Guess we are wearing the same thing? Couple outfits?"

I blushed at the thought. I immediately changed the topic,

"Um... should we go to a carnival?"

Winter nodded her head. We took the bus. When we were on the bus, winter's head suddenly leaned onto my shoulder. She was sleeping soundly on my shoulder. A smile unknowingly grew on my face and it got wider over time. When we reached the destination, I shook winter a little and woke her up.

As we reached the carnival, I told winter to stay at the counter as I get an energy drink for her and me. As she took the bottle, she drank cooly. I kept looking at her.

She suddenly said,

"Let's go to the roller coaster!"

I shook my head intensively, signalling a no. Winter chuckled and pulled my hand,

"It'll be fine! Let's go!"

When we were on the roller coaster, I hugged winter's arm tightly and scream,

"Winter!!!!!"

After the ride, winter still looks happy while I'm already dead.
She chuckled as she comb my hair,

"I'm sorry, why don't we go to the ferris wheel?"

I glanced up to her eyes and nodded my face like a young kid nodding after a long cry. Winter cupped my face and brought me to the ferris wheel.

When we were on the ferris wheel, I leaned my head against Winter's shoulder and said,

"The clouds are nice isn't it?"

Winter nodded her head. I immediately took out my phone to capture this scenery. Although the sky is very beautiful, all my attention was attracted to the beauty of winter. I snap secretly a pic of winter. A smile grew widely on my face.

As I reached home, I stared at the photo of winter and murmured,

"I think I'm too in love with you winter..."

I kept staring until I feel asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hi, this is my first story and my grammar is really bad so don't mind that

I hope u enjoy reading it! Thank you!

I'm so sorry I posted wrongly, I am very sorry for making it very confusing