ten

Third person's pov

Winter's conditions got better over time. However her nightmares remain. She and Karina managed to get back to school. Their life's went back to normal. Winter somehow forgot about sunghoon and goes with Karina out every day. It was like this until a time when Karina never expected to come.

The announcement of dance practice happens again.

"Hey Kari-ssi, u got your winter back right? Btw, I got some good and bad news, which one first?" Gyu asked.

"Hey beom-ie, idk bad?"

"Dance starts tmr. So winter and sunghoon..."

"Whatever, what with the other news?" I sighed.

"Well, u know prom next month? Yeonjun asked me, I said yess! This is like the best moment of my life.

"Yea, I'm glad u finally found your true love. Gyu, I'm really happy for you." I smile brightly, gyu, finally found his love of his life. I chuckled at how cute he looked.

"Hey, I'm sure winter will ask you. U wanna follow me and tell the rest of people dance practice? I left sunghoon, hyunjin. They're from same class? Let's go!" He asked.

I followed with him since I had nothing to do. As I reached the class, I saw sunghoon and hyunjin walking in pairs. Beomgyu informed them about practice. I saw sunghoon eyes litted up, knowing he would be able to be with winter. I just gave a small smile. When we were about leave, sunghoon said,

"Hey, can I speak to u for a second?"

I nodded my head. When beomgyu said he will wait for a me at the toilet and hyunjin left with him to wait for sunghoon, sunghoon said,

"Karina, stay away from winter."

"Why she is not your property."

"Well, she is straight and needs a guy like me not a random girl like u."

"What is your problem. U like her don't u."

"Yea and she likes me, now get lost loser. She told me she hates u and never want to see u."

"Woah, what did u just say. U don't even have prove. Winter would never say something like that." I stammered.

He showed me a video of winter saying it acting a little drunk. I was shock. After everything, that was all she had to say. I was taken aback.

"Just back off and get lost."

He hit me in the shoulder. I was left there dumbfounded. When beomgyu saw me there standing, he asked me what happened. I said everything to him. I started crying in his arms, we went to a hiding spot. I could not stop crying, after everything I did for her... He knew how it felt,he hugged me as I soaked his clothes with tears and he patted on my back and said,

"Hey, it's fine..."

The next day...

WINTER

Karina has been ignoring me since yesterday, maybe she was just tired. But today she was still the same. I just shrugged off. It was dance practice. Yesterday, we got a notification about going on a trip to release stress then start on the project.

"Well, u will be grouped up in groups. Beomgyu and soobin..."

I saw Karina talking to beomgyu. I have never known what got them so close.

"Then the girls side, Irene and seulgi, minjeong and jimin..."

I saw she had a shocked face.

KARINA

I was shook to learn that we will be sharing the same room. I was still hurt by what she had said. Whenever I see her, my heart aches, I held back the urge to cry.

I saw winter walking towards me, she followed me to the bus, we even sat together. How bad can this day be. I made eye contact with sunghoon and he was glaring at me. Beomgyu left me with winter, he said

"If u truly love her,. I know u may not like the idea but u can try to talk to her u know. Bye"

We stood in awkwardness together. She held my hand and gave me a concerned look. I just nodded my head and gave her a small smile. I felt butterflies in my stomach, I gulped as I blushed lightly.

When we were on the bus, I felt so sleepy. I could not stop sleeping teh past few nights just thinking bout winter. I just shut my eyes as it was a freaking 5 hours ride. Little did I know I was leaning on her shoulders...

WINTER

I felt a slight weight on my shoulder, I turned my head. It was Karina. She is sleeping soundly on my shoulder. I could not help but break into a wide smile. I forgot all the times she ignored me.

I moved the hair from her face. I cupped her face as I smiled. She was so pretty. I felt so lucky to have a friend like her. She took care of me and always helped me. She was the reason I felt happiness for the first time in such a long time.

I enjoyed the warmth on my shoulder. Her warm breath was blown into my neck. I enjoyed that warmth as I also slept on top of karina's head.

THIRD'S PERSON

Sunghoon saw winter and Karina. He felt a little bad lying to Karina. The video was not real. Sunghoon told winter to do it when they were at an event. But he knew what he wanted and he was going to get it.

Irene saw winter and Karina and witnessed everything. She smiled, she was finally happy for winter. Winter was dumped many times by players.

Not long after, they reached. Winter woke Karina up when Karina knew that she was on winter's shoulder, she blushed.

Winter also blushed acknowledging that she was sleeping on top of Karina's head. She offered Karina her hand. Karina gladly took it with no hesitation. She knew...she knew that this was the only time she could go to her this close. She knew her feelings for sunghoon. She understood that winter would never be in love with her. But...her feelings for winter would never change nor decrease one bit. It will pile up and she would love her for the rest of her life...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Hi thank you for reading this book. Please vote and support. Thank you so much

P.S which pov do y'all like the most?