fifth

KARINA

"Now pls discuss what kind of genre over the week and practice next week. You are all dismissed." Lisa said.

Beomgyu and I walked together as we discussed.

"Hey yeonjun!" I said with a tinge of sadness.

"Hey Rina, isn't she the crush u said? She is pretty, you have good taste in girls. But I heard that sunghoon has a huge crush on her. Well good luck!" Yeonjun gave me an encouraging smile.

I gave them a weak smile and left to find winter. I searched high and low but I could not find her. I waited at the dance studio but still no sight of winter. I immediately called her,

"Please pick up...pls" I thought

"Hey Rina, what's up?"

"Winter where are u? I'm still at the dance studio waiting for you."

She replied,

"Oops, I forgot to tell you, I'm walking with sunghoon, I'm sorry..."

"It's fine...bye"

I hung up the phone. I felt like I should have confessed to her but she would just leave me... I feel so useless. I decided to go to a nearby bar and drink.

"Hey Kari-ssi, why are u here?"beomgyu suddenly appeared and said

"Hey gyu, I'm drinking can't you see, well winter decided to ditch me so here I am."

"Karina, you shouldn't do this, you should go home," beomgyu said sounding worried.

"I love her truly but she just ditched me... Ugh, I will sunghoon pay for this?"

"Hey, calm down, u wanna come over, I don't think aunty Tiffany wants to see u in this state."

I placed my arm around beomgyu's shoulder as he dragged me to his house. He placed me on the coach, gave me water and sat beside me.

BEOMGYU

I can't stand this sight anymore. Karina has never been in this state for months after jay dumped her. I guess she really loved her.

Luckily, yeonjun was over so he helped me take care of Karina.

"Babe, I am really worried for Karina. She has never been like this for months. I guess she really love her. I don't know what to do" I said nervously.

Yeonjun hugged me and said,

"I'm sure she is fine she knows her own feelings, I'm sure she knows what to do."

I hugged him back and slept on the floor to take care of Karina while yeonjun slept on my bed.

I sighed as I looked at Karina once more.

"I'm really worried about u ah, Kari-ssi"

KARINA

I woke up with a headache. I opened my phone and saw winter's message,

Winter: sorry I forgot to tell you and made you wait for me.

When I realised I was at beomgyu's house, I remembered what happened last night.

Me: it's ok, btw, today I cannot follow you to school tdy. Sorry. See you in school.

Beomgyu walked past me and gave me a sad look,

"Rina, u good?"

"Wow since when did u give up that nickname?" I said tiredly.

"I'm serious, Karina." He said sternly.

I recognised that tune. I nodded my head and said,

" I'm fine. If we are really not meant to be than I have to let her go. I can't always have what I want."

Beomgyu sighed as he prepared breakfast for me and yeonjun. I just sprayed perfume on my uniform and ate breakfast.

WINTER

"Hey have you seen Karina?" I asked Ning Ning.

She shook her head. It was eight she usually reach school at seven thirty. Just then, Karina walked into class. I saw her biding goodbye to this guy, I think his name is Beomgyu? He was at the dance studio. I also heard that he and yeonjun are the most popular guy couple in the school.

I felt a tinge of jeoulsy but I shrugged it off, I was relieved that Karina was fine. I waved at her and she gave me a small smile. During recess, it was oddly quiet. 

"Hey, u ok? How come u weren't at home and u came late." I asked.

She nodded her head. The silence continued until the end of the day. Usually we always talk as if we are friends for years, now we act like we don't know each other.

Ring...

I wanted to follow Karina but she already went with the beomgyu guy. I was kind of mad but I shrugged it off maybe it is because of dance practice.

KARINA

My love for winter grows deeper every day when I see her. I cannot bear to see her with another guy, it just breaks my heart alot. I try to stay away from her in order not to hurt myself any deeper.

I quickly go out of the class and find beomgyu I agreed to go with him today. Since he has dance club leadership training, I followed yeonjun.

"Hey Rina, so how is it with that girl?" Yeonjun asked as we walked to nearby cafe to wait for beomgyu.

"To be honest, I don't know, she has been hanging out with sunghoon. She just like doesn't care about me. Sometimes she asks how I am but I felt like she was not sincere. I don't know yeonjun, I don't know..." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Hey, it's ok. This is exactly what happened with me and beomgyu. I had co-cirricular activities which is art that involves girls and boys. I was paired with girls and beomgyu was my close friend. He got jealous and avoided me. Well, not knowing we had same feelings. I did felt sad but he was also paired with other girls for dance so I was jealous but afterwards I confessed and we had same feelings. Karina, if u really love her, please tell her as soon as possible, who knows she might have same feelings as you have for her. I know u love her, u must have the confidence to do this or else, she might be with that sunghoon guy. Ugh talking about him. I hate it the most he always talks to my beomgyu!"

I chuckled at the response and followed yeonjun inside the cafe.
When we inside having a drink, I admired the view outside until something spoiled my mood.

Sunghoon and winter walking into the same cafe where I am now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

hi this is my first ff. I hope u like it. There are lots of grammar error and spelling error in here sorry.

Hope u enjoy reading this winrina ff.

Thank you!