sixth

WINTER

Sunghoon invited me to this cafe for lunch. Since I did not have any plans, I went with him. Hanging out with him was not that bad. He was funny and all. Just as I was seating down. Something caught my eye,

Karina

I could not believe it, she ditched me just for another guy. Anyways I got my own company so nevermind about her.

KARINA

winter walked in beautifully into the cafe with sunghoon. That guy always make my blood boil. He is the most annoying guy in the world.

I quickly packed up my things and asked yeonjun if we could leave early. As soon as he turned his head. He knew the reason why I wanted to leave the cafe. He agreed and followed me back to school to find beomgyu. Tears welled up my eyes as I saw that sight.

Beomgyu came out of the dance club rubbing his forehead. He gave me a small smile as he hugged yeonjun. Beomgyu said to me,

"Ugh, now exam period, they are cancelling the project till after. Hey Karina, u should start studying u know, I'm sure your dad won't let u go to the playdate with us if u fail again like last term."

I nodded my head as I looked away having thoughts of winter.

"Hey gyu, do u think it is ok for me to distance you and winter from me for now, I needs focus of studies you know."

He nodded his head and said,

"Sure, it has always been like that. Just don't do stupid things u know. I would just miss calling you Kari-ssi,haha"

I laughed along with him and said,

"Same I would miss calling u beomie. I would get going then, bye gyu."

I bid bye to him and went home to revise. At night, I was busy studying with some music on. Just then, a knock was heard on my house door. I checked it out as my parents were eating dinner.

"Hello, how can I help you?" I said sounding a little annoyed.

"Hello, do u mind turning down the volume? I do not need background music when I am trying to reprimand my daughter." A man sounded firmly.

I nodded my head and said,

"Sorry, do u mind if I tell your daughter something? It is for school stuff."

He nodded his head as he walked away. I knew it was winter. No one said this to our home since I did this every year. Winter family is the last family to move in.

Winter stood there quietly, looking on the ground rubbing her hand, looks like she has been bitten by his dad. My heart ached at that sad sight. I told her meet me at the rooftop at 2. I walked back in, thought to myself,

"I can't believe myself, said wanted to distance, ended up going back to her."

WINTER

"Taeyeon unnie and Irene unnie, I'm home, hello mum-" I said as I opened my house door.

Something caught my eye,

Dad

I knew the reason why he was here. Exam period, he is here to make me do better. I guess he saw my pop quiz marks

5 out of 10

Dad has always been strict with our grades. Irene and Taeyeon passed their stage of it.

Irene and Taeyeon are like the people very very smart. However, I am a different, I am a dumb kid. Not a very smart kid but good at sports, I wanted to pursue my passion for sports but dad said,

"Sports take u nowhere, focus on your studies or I will disown you."

Well, he was just busy making money for family and he lives with mom. I live with Taeyeon and Irene, taeyeon is my legal guardian now. She is very forgiving and she always teach me and brings me out for fun.

"You better study well or not you will know what will happen!"

I walked to my room and placed down my bag. He told me to come back and scolded me, he took out my pop quiz and said,

"You know the consequences of this, take out your hand now!"

He took a belt from his back and got ready to hit me. I just took out my hand. Taeyeon looked at the sight with sympathy. She knew I was just different. Dad thinks that everyone should be perfect.

I just endured the pain, there was music at the said I followed dad to tell the neighbour, Karina told me to meet her at 2. After being hit, I ran to my room to cry. My dad came all the way to meet me was just to say that.

The clock ticked 2. Everyone was asleep except for taeyeon. I told taeyeon to help me as I meet Karina, she agreed. She always help me to back up.

I reached the rooftop. She have a medical box in her hands she stared at the sky.

KARINA

I walked to the rooftop as I waited for her. I turned my head and saw her standing there. I waved my hand to ask her to come. I heart ached at the sight of her puffy eyes. I knew at first sight what happened.

We sat down. I brought my first-aid box. I took her hand and treated her injuries without hesitation. We may have distanced ourselves for some time but I can't stand that she was badly mistreated.

I didn't want to make her uncomfortable and just treated her hand. She suddenly said,

"My dad just came back to visit us. He expect us to do well u know. Taeyeon and Irene are very smart, I'm just not like them. Well, he was not happy with my results so he hit me as a punishment. This was what happened when I was younger. My dad cause me to be admitted to hospital. That was the last I was saw him during exam period. I can't fail this time."

She sniffed and cried her heart out I hugged her and cupped her face and said,

"It's ok, u have me. It's ok, it will be ok..."

She cried in my arms for a while. She lied down on the mattress I brought and I told to sleep for a while as I treated her hand. After treating her hand, I thought,

"I thought I was gonna distant myself from u. What have u done to me ah winter? I love you so much..."

Her eyes opened slowly she thanked me and hugged me for accompanying her. Her warmth melted my heart. She whispered,

"Don't leave me Karina, please don't..."

Tears welled my eyes as she went back to her house. I broke into tears when she was gone, I knew I could never leave her...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Hi thanks for reading this! I hope u like it. There are lots of grammar and spelling errors.

Enjoy and please vote! Thank you!