twelve

WINTER

"Hey guys, imma just go to the restroom real quick."

I ran to the toilet. By the time I came out, it was raining cats and dogs. I had no choice but to wait  this place where there is shelter. I waited there patiently. Not long after, I heard shouts of my name. But I thought it was a ghost so I didn't respond. Not long, I saw a silhouette falling. It was familiar but I can't recognised. I went closer to her.

It was Karina

She collapsed. I went to her side and hugged her. I touched her forehead. It was so hot and I could cook noodles until that point. I was so worried. I just placed her on my bag and ran back to the dorm. I was so worried. I had many questions to ask but I kept it to myself. When we reached to our room, she whispered,

"Win..."

I shushed her. In order not to get her even more sick, I unbuttoned her shirt and changed so she would not fall ill with that wet shirt. I tried not to look as we have never done this before and kept changing. After changing i laid her down on the bad and let her rest while I went to cook dinner. Irene told me that they would go for barbecue but I rejected just to take care of Karina. I cooked herb porridge. While cooking, Irene scared me out of nowhere. She chuckled and said,

"Hey, u like Karina,right? The way u look at her, the things u do for her. Don't you dare forget u hugged her when u were sleeping."

I blushed. I said,

"No, u know I'm straight right."

"Yea, I hope I'm did not see that tint of pink on your cheeks. Minjeong-ah, u are not going young anymore. I don't really care if u are gay or not. All taeyeon and I want for u is to be happy. If u really like her, u don't have be ashame to admit it. Just go if u really do. If not who knows she might have another lover. She might like u, you know. If u truly have feelings, just go."

I chuckled. I'm absolute straight, there's no way...

She patter me and left. I shook that conversation out of my mind and brought it to our room. I placed down and stared at her face. I move the strain of hair off her face. I cupped it, I felt bad. Making her always worried about me. At that moment, her eyes started to open. She smiled and said,

"Winter, are u ok?"

I smiled and nodded my head. She wanted to get up but I told her to stop moving,

"Don't move, you are sick from being in the rain. I'm sorry for making u always worried for me. So I made dinner to make it up..."

She smiled and hugged me,

"That is what friends do right? And besides why aren't u with them?"

"Well I'm here to take care of u. Sit up, I will feed u. Say-ah Rina"

She was originally disgusted as she hated porridge. I said,

"Just eat it, u know I cooked it I put alot of effort in it."

She gave in and opened her mouth as I did an aeroplane spin. She chuckled and ate it. She was in shock. It must be nice I guess. She started dancing like a child. I laughed and kept on feeding her.

We always get back together whenever we had problems. I like that fact about us. After eating, I took her temperature and got ready for her to rest. But she whined like a child wanting to sleep later and wants to watch the TV. I smiled at that cute sight and watched the movie with Karina.

Not long after, I heard cute snoring. I turned my head to learn that Karina was already tired. I grinned widely and tucked us in bed. I slept soundly with her as I hugged her waist.

JENNIE

I wanted to check on Karina as winter said she was sick. When I was opening their door slowly, I saw them sleeping soundly together. Winter hugged Karina as they slept. I could tell she may have feelings for Karina, just not discovered. Karina is deep in love. I smiled as my dear sister finally found her love. I smiled as I went back to hang out with the team.

WINTER

It was the next day. I woke up earlier. I touched Karina forehead to learn that she her fever has gotten down. She was finally better. I found myself drooling on her shirt. At that time, she woke up. I quickly apologised,

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to drool. I...I"

She chuckled as her said,

"It's fine, imma just shower."

That laugh, it's so addictive. I smiled as I heard it. I quickly get back to my senses. I quickly got myself ready.

KARINA

I can't believe even winter took care of me. I felt so special that I forgot the reason I was in the toilet. When we got ready, we decided to join the team. We went out to play, we went to malls, trampolines, rock climbing.

Ever since, we took care of each other, winter started to spend some more time with me. That made me special compared to sunghoon.

These few days, winter rejects sunghoon for a few invitations to hang out. I smirked at the answers she gave.

"Hey winter, is it cool if I hang out with you today?"

She looked at me. I had to give her an encouraging look to encourage her to go with sunghoon. But she held my hand tight and said,

"I think it's fine...I will go with Karina for now."

I smirked wide enough for him to notice. He smiled and leave. I nudged winter and said,

"What was that."

"Well, let's just say I need to have some personal space and besides, I need my best friend here with me."

I smiled and followed her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Hi, I hope u like this chapter. Please support and vote. Thank you!!