Chapter 15: Downpour

Y/n's POV: 

My mouth was open in shock. 

" It's nice to meet you too." I say eyes scanning over his body.

Holy shit, this is real. What the fuck he's tall.

He chuckles, noticing your gaze. 

" If I remember correctly, you owe me a slushie." He stated, grabbing my wrist. I looked down at his grip, but said nothing.   He smirked and guided me to the slushie area, where we both got cherry. He finally let go of my wrist, to which I sighed in relief quietly.

" A person of culture I see." He smirked, taking a sip of his slushie. 

" As are you." I responded evenly, giving him a smirk right back. 

I payed for the drinks, and both of us headed over to a nearby children's park.

I decided to take a seat on one of the old rusting swings, gently swinging backwards & forwards. The swing next to me creaks from weight, and I turn to face my 'online friend' once again.

" I know I'm attractive, but there's no need to stare." He teases. I shove his arm gently.

" Shut up." I say, " You're not even that hot."

" Mhm, sure." He states sarcastically. 

Narrator's POV:

The two bantered back and forth for hours, neither realizing how much time had past; that was, until Y/n looked up to see a giant dark cloud right above them

" Does that look like a rain cloud to you?" They asked the male, pointing to the sky. JD looked up to see the giant swirls of black and grey consuming the sky.

" Unfortunately, yes it does." He states, slowly getting up, stretching as he does. Y/n gets up as well, and they then feel something fall on them. Just to make sure, they stick their hand out. 

Shit, it's raining. 

" It's only drizzling." They reason, looking to the male for a comment. He nods back at them.

" Yeah, as long as it doesn't get any worse we should be fine."

.

.

.

It got worse.

Within minutes the drizzle turned into an absolute downpour. Both of them decided to end the hangout a little early, and book it for their separate houses. JD noticed that Y/n didn't have any sort of raincoat, so he offered them his trench coat.

" Here, take it." He offered, sliding it off his body.

" No no, I'll be fine, my apartment isn't that far away." Y/n insisted.  JD just rolled his eyes and draped the trench coat over their shoulders, before shouting a goodbye and running to his house. Y/n slid the trench coat on, wrapping it tightly around themselves and booking it for their apartment. 

Y/n's POV:

By the time I got home my body was entirely soaked. I changed my clothes quickly, before throwing  them ( and the trench coat ) into the wash. I plopped myself down on the couch, and pulled out my phone. 

Me: hey JD when should I give u ur trench coat back?

Hannibal: you and JD have met in person?

Glen: no fair I wanna meet phantom in person :(

JD: just return it the next time we hangout

JD: be careful with it tho, it's the best one I own

Ghost: how come everyone gets to me you before I do???

Ghost: we were online friends first it's not fair

Hannibal: meet*

Me: awwww are you jealous

                                                         Ghost left 'gore convention'