Chapter 22: The 'Trial'

Third Person POV:

" An intervention?" Stu echoed, realization dawning on him.

" No, no fucking way." He seethed. " You are not killing them, I won't let you."

" Woah, hold on a second." JD said, " Hannibal, you didn't say anything about murder."

" I thought it obvious." The psychiatrist responded evenly. 

" Can we all just hold on a second, I need a major time out here." Y/n said, holding their hands up in mock surrender.

" Why are you dead set on murdering me, it's not like I could call the police." Y/n began, " What am I gonna tell them? ' Uh, hello 911? Yes, I'd like to tell you the phone numbers & inform of several murderers, and by the way one of them is me lol.' Come on Hannibal, surely you recognize that me 'telling on you' would not work out in my favour." They deadpanned. 

" Oh uh, also, who the fuck are all these people?" They questioned, looking around the room.

" Everyone in the groupchat." Stu whispered to them.

Y/n went silent, their expression unreadable.

" You're joking right?" 

" Nope."

" Shit. Uhm, okay...." 

" Will you two shitheads stop whispering? We're here to kill you both." Bo said with a roll of his eyes.

" For what reason?" Stu countered.

" Yeah, it doesn't seem fair to kill both of them." JD piped up.

" Oh my lord, it's because Stu let a random person into the groupchat and risked all our covers, and the bitch beside him knows too much about us. They can't live with that type of information."

Y/n rolled their eyes.

" You know, for a bunch of killers, you're all really stupid."

Why the fuck would I say that? Fuck I'm gonna die. Shiiiit.

" What did you say?" Bo hissed out.

Play it cocky I guess...not much else I can do. Why do I do this to myself?

" I said you're stupid. Like I said before, I've killed someone, like you guys do every day. I have no reason to tell the police, as it would blow my cover as well. Stu offered me the second Ghostface position, and I took it. Now fuck off before I add one more to my kill count."

Your palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy. The room is quiet, no sound coming from your online 'friends'.

" Well...if they've already killed someone, then they do fit the criteria to be one of us..." JD trailed off.

" They killed one of our own." Hannibal tried to reason.

" 'One of our own'? You've threatened to kill most of the people in this room multiple times and you're talking about 'our own kind'. Are you fucking serious?" Stu exclaimed, looking to the other killers for help.

" The kid has a point." Lester called out from the back. " As much as I think those two are pains in our asses, you can't try to play the victim. This isn't some freaky cult where we take revenge for each other every time one of us dies. No one cares about each other's safety."

" They killed Billy-"

" We kill people all the time." Stu shot back, " The only difference is that you knew this person. Why are you getting so worked up over this in the first place? You said you had no interest in killing Y/n."

" Because you're going soft." 

" Excuse. Me."

" You fell for someone over text, you dragged them into your mess, and then had to kill your partner because of it. You nearly got everyone's cover blown over some stupid childish crush."

" Crush..?" Y/n echoed.

" Now's not a good time." Stu replied shortly, face red with both anger and embarrassment. 

Y/n stood there in silence for a minute, trying to think of a good comeback for the argument, something that would solidify their side.

" And meeting up with me in person wasn't blowing your cover?" They spoke. 

" Excuse me?"

" You heard me. Both you and JD met me in person, both times you could've blown everyone's cover. The only difference between the scenarios is I had two brain cells to rub together and realized that 'ghost' and 'ghostface' were similar, and both had the name Stu."

" Now that I think about it, Jason Dean was the dude that tried to blow up his highschool, right? Also the dude that murdered several classmates and framed it as suicide. It wouldn't have taken much effort to realize that JD was a killer, the realization about Stu just hit me first."

JD's face flushes and Hannibal stays silent. 

" The second ghostface is right Hannibal. Stu may have started contact, but you two initiated it further than he did first. If we're killing him for that reason, we're killing You and JD as well." Lester finalized. Jennifer, Glen, Carrie, Bo, Billy, and Chucky all nodded at his words.

" I will not accept this." Hannibal stated, fists clenched.

" Does that mean I get to finally kill you Hannibal?" Chucky asked with a grin.

" Take the fight outside." JD said with a sigh.

" HOLY SHIT THAT DOLL'S MOVING."

Author's Note:

Tbh I'm not feeling super confident in this chapter ( specifically the entire drawn out argument fight thing ) but I hope it satisfies the readers. I never thought the story would take the path that it did, that being said I'm not unhappy about how the story turned out....there's only going to be one or two more chapters of this book, so stay tuned for that lol