Chapter 23: The End..?

" Jesus christ you just noticed that now?" Stu questioned, a mixture of amusement and confusion on his face.

" Hannibal, you didn't answer my question. Are we going to fight or not you bitch?" Chucky stated, twirling a knife between his plastic fingers.

The psychiatrist stood there, hands balled into fists.

" Fighting is futile. I'm leaving." And with that, he stormed out the door.

" Never would've imagined that Hannibal of all people would have a toddler meltdown." Y/n said, holding back a chuckle.

" I think he's just mad we took your side over his." JD stated with a shrug.

" Y'all are seriously ignoring the elephant in the room?" Lester questioned, " Stu said he had feelings for phantom!"

" I-" Y/n started.

" Shut up Lester!" Stu shouted, blushing madly.

" Well don't just stand there! Either accept him or reject him for fucks sake!" Chucky stated irritably. 

" Well..." Y/n trailed off. 

" Well..?" Stu echoed.

" I guess..."

" You guess...?" JD asked.

" I guess I'll have to be the top in the relationship." Y/n sighed out.

" UHm-" 

Stu just sat there, processing what was going on."

" So we're...?"

" Yes dumbass, we're dating."

A small series of whoops and cheers sounded throughout the house. 

" Now, let's all welcome our newest slasher, the second ghostface, in style." JD announced.

No one knew exactly how long they had been hanging out; but most of them were happy to have a small break from having to hide. The 'celebration' lasted into the night, everyone drinking, passing on murder tips and stories, and overall acting 'normal' for once. Hannibal came back later on, apologizing for his behaviour. Stu and Y/n didn't really believe that he was sorry, but accepted his apology because they didn't want 'bad blood' between them. 

Y/n accepted the fact that they could never go back to the life they once had, no matter how much they wanted to. They weren't sure if they could ever really 'like' the fact that they killed people, but they'd rather have the group of serial killers than no one. The charges they would face if they went back was either murder or manslaughter, and neither seemed appealing to them. 

.

.

.

It was a little past one when everything went to shit. Almost all of the killers were drunk, so no one really noticed when Hannibal snuck out of the house to 'make a call'.

" EVERYONE WAKE UP." Glen yelled, pulling at people's pants and shirts.

" The fuck are you making so much noise for?" Bo slurred out, pushing himself into a sitting position.

" THE COPS ARE HERE."

" SHIT! HEY FUCKHEADS GET UP."

So uh....sequel? I'll let you all take a vote on it! ( Vote ends October 17th ) Leave your comments on the option that you vote for!

YES SEQUEL

NO SEQUEL