Chapter 19: You Really Didn't Think This Through

Third Person POV:

Stu stopped in his tracks. 

Oh fuck. 

Y/n stared at the man, eyes wide.

" JD is a murderer..?"

Stu ran his fingers through his hair.

" Forget I said anything." 

" Like hell I will." They retorted, fists twitching. In all honestly, they had a very strong urge to hit the lanky male, but they refrained from doing so.

" So let me get this straight.... JD is a murderer, yet he still went out to the park with me, but didn't kill me..?"

" You can't be this stupid. It's obvious he likes you, otherwise he would've shot you on the spot." Stu grumbled, crossing his arms like a child.

" Well that's comforting. ' He could've killed you if he wanted'."

" Better than him actually killing you."

" Touché....wait does this mean Hannibal is a killer as well???"

".... I'm not sure you want to know the full truth about Hannibal."

" Stu tell me."

"No."

"Yes."

" No."

" Yes."

" Alright fine, Hannibal is a cannibal...." The boy trailed off, looking away from Y/n.

Y/n sat there, processing the information.

" He.....eats....people...?"

" More or less."

" I have the worst taste in internet friends." Y/n groaned, falling backwards onto the couch.

" Hey I'm not that bad."

" You KILL people."

" Only people that deserve it." He whispered.

" So are you going to kill me? Do I deserve it?" They asked, staring at the male.

" No, you don't deserve it." 

" So what, you've told me your deepest darkest secret, you've exposed the others in the groupchat, and you're hoping I don't go public with the information?"

He stayed silent. 

" Wow," Y/n gave a slow clap. " You really didn't think this through."

" Well what was I supposed to do? Let you stab me!?" He yelled out.

" Well we certainly wouldn't be in this situation if you did!" Y/n responded equally as loud.

It was silent for a minute.

" Look, I'm sorry okay?" Stu faltered. " It's just that you seemed like a genuine friend,and I haven't had one of those in a really long time. I guess I just wanted a life away from killing, where I could be normal."

" Well if you wanted to strengthen our friendship, kidnapping was not the way to go." Y/n stated dryly. 

Stu gave a small chuckle, and saw that the corner of Y/n's lip twitched,as if holding back a smile.

" Look, if I release you, do you promise not to tell the cops?"

" That depends, will anyone else try to kill me?" Y/n stared a Stu suspiciously.

Stu bit his lip anxiously.

" Okay, don't freak out....but Hannibal may and this is a very very very very small chance, he maytrytoeatyou." ( May try to eat you )

" Does he know we were meeting up?"

" Why does that matter?"

" Stu you dumbass. He'd have more incentive to kill me if he knew I knew he was a killer."

" Oh yeah forgot about that, that would be pretty shitty. He doesn't know though."

" Alright, guess I'll take my chances." Y/n shrugged, standing up.

A gun was placed to their temple.

" No you fucking won't."

A voice came from behind.

" Billy...?" Stu's voice quavered.