𝟘𝟙. 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗒

Also, this is important, it is supposed to be unclear where they're going

Also, this is important, it is supposed to be unclear where they're going. I like it better that way. <3

The sun is shining through the big glass windows of the international airport.

Team Voltron has just arrived at the airport where they will depart from to go on their vacation. They are so excited to depart on the leg of their journey to explore somewhere new.

Allura, Romelle, and Coran, being Altean, know nothing about Earth Vacations, so instead of taking the lions the team decided to let them experience plane travel. It was going to be much harder and more tiring, but an experience that they thought the Alteans should have.

Who knew if the Alteans thought that, since they were used to way better travel than this.

They are standing in line at security. Everyone is getting a bit antsy.

Allura is standing looking at her phone. Lance comes up behind her. He loops his arms around her waist and puts his chin on her shoulder.

Allura absentmindedly: Hi Lance.

Lance is feeling impatient. And frankly, a bit whiny.

Lance: This line is soooooo long. I've always hated security lines.

Allura: Oh Lance, don't be like that. This is just a short line we have to stand in before we can board our flight and fly to somewhere new to start our vacation.

Lance: I admire your positivity Princess.

Romelle: Yea! She's right! Chin up Pointy Chin.

Lance: Don't call me that, Romelle.

Romelle: Why not? It's fun!

Romelle is getting hyper and bouncing on the balls of her feet.

Keith adjusts his backpack and shifts from foot to foot.

Pidge heaves her big bulky backpack higher up on her back.

The line moves a bit.

A bit later, the team finally gets to the front of the line.

Pidge grabs a bin and heaves her backpack in. Then she also puts in her phone and her glasses, and leans down to take off her boots.

Allura: Pidge! What are you doing? Don't take your shoes off in the middle of security!

Pidge: That's what you're supposed to do Princess. You too. We all have to.

Pidge puts her boots into the bin alongside her other stuff.

Allura: What?

Behind her, Lance pulls off his shoes and is instructing Romelle to do the same.

Pidge: It's a security measure, to make sure no one is hiding anything in their shoes.