𝟙𝟘. 𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

After a long drive, the team arrives at the hotel

Shiro: Alright guys! We're here!

Everyone is shaking awake and stumbling out of the car.

They walk into the hotel and Shiro checks the reservation and gets the key cards for the hotel rooms at the front desk.

Shiro: Ok, we've got one room for the girls.

Shiro hands a key card to Allura.

Shiro: A room for me and Keith.

He hands Keith the card.

Shiro: A room for Lance and Hunk.

He hands Lance a key card.

Shiro: And a room for Coran!

Shiro: And just in case anyone is wondering, Coran gets his own room because, let's say Lance alerted me that he had some, um, concerns, about Coran's, um, nightly rituals.

Lance: He's loud and weird and likes to do "nightly stretches" obnoxiously in the middle of the floor with all the lights on while you're trying to go to sleep. And he badgers you about random stuff while you're trying to sleep, shower... exist.

Coran: I do not!

Lance: Ummm yea you do-

Shiro: Ok, anyway, let's go. We're on the seventh floor.

Romelle: Ooo how many floors are there?

Keith: Eleven.

Romelle: Ooo I want to be on floor eleven...

Shiro: Maybe next time, Romelle. Let's go.

The team heads to the elevators.

Lance: Umm guys, just gonna mention, I don't think all our fat butts plus our luggage is gonna fit in one elevator.

Romelle: My butt is not fat!

Lance: Not the point.

Keith: Guys! Lance is right. We'll go in two separate elevators.

The first elevator arrives.

Coran, Pidge, Keith, and Shiro squeeze into the first one with their luggage. It's tight, but the doors close and the elevator ascends.

Hunk and Romelle and luggage get in the next one.

Lance and Allura get a separate one because it arrives at the same time. A man gets in with them.

Allura leans on Lance and shuts her eyes. She is exhausted.

After a short elevator ride, Lance and Allura reach floor seven and leave the man in the elevator, who needed floor nine.

The others are waiting for them in the hallway.

They walk down the hallway counting room numbers until they find theirs.