Back to Hogwarts!

"HARRY! ARE YOU READY? WE NEED TO LEAVE SOON!"

I startled as I heard to loud booming voice of my adoptive father echo up the stairs. I quickly stuff the rest of my things into the trunk and shut it.

I drag it out of the room behind me, the rest of my things were already by the door.

"Yes,yes, Im here okay?" I chuckled.

"None of that cheek now do you hear?" Dad teased, a fake stern look on his pale face.

"Sorry," stifling a laugh once more. My father was tall and broad with a pale complexion. He had dark hair like me only much tamer(AN-he looks like Tom riddle) which gave him a youthful look even though I know he's really old.

We leave the manor and head towards Kings Cross station so that I can get the train to Hogwarts for my 6th year. Father was going to be quite busy this year with his plans for the ministry, which he became minister of last October. I was glad he had something to keep him occupied as I know he ends up missing me a lot (even if he doesn't admit it) while I'm at school. We write letters and fire call eachother quite a bit but it's never the same. At Least we have the Christmas holidays to catch up again properly.

This year is going to be great!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*a few hours later on the Hogwarts express*

I managed to find Draco and Blaise with little hassle, however I had to pass the Weasley mob and the know-it-all along the way. Fortunately neither of us blew up in the others face.

Draco and I have been best friends since before I can remember. Our fathers were very close and so we basically grew up together. It was nice since neither of us had any siblings, so we thought of ourselves as brothers. We still do. We met Blaise on the Hogwarts express exactly 5 years ago today...

"Hiiii Harrrrryyyy"

Ugh not now, please not now.

"Um, hi Pansy." I sighed, glaring at Draco when he sniggered.

"Sooo. How was your summer? Have you been away? You look really tanned!" Fluttering her eyelashes at me and leaning forward. Which of course made me lean away.

"Y-yeah it was o-okay, thanks..." please just let this end already!

"Come along Harry. Don't want to not find a seat," Blaise dragged me away from the harpy with Draco following us, still laughing.

"ITS NOT FUNNY!"

"Y-Y-YES IT IS. HAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

"SHUT UP!"

"HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA"

Stupid Draco.

"Does Pansy ever leave you alone?" Blaise chuckled, as we stepped into an empty carriage. We sat next to each other continuing our conversation, ignoring the young Malfoy heir who was curled into a ball an the opposite seat, with his face stuffed into the padding of the seat to muffle his cries of laughter. Still.

Soon enough we spotted the castle in the distance. We changed into our robes, ready for another year at Hogwarts!