The Veela the Dragonette and their submissive.

Severus

As soon as I felt my mates pain I scooped him up and ran into the den.

The den is a room that I created to be hidden to all who don't know of its existence and want to use it. Inside there are soft padded walls which frame a floor covered in the muggle "memory foam" to form the base of the main attraction of the room. The nest.

The nest is something I've been building over the years. Formed of clothes and soft materials I found and thought would make my mate comfortable when the time came for us. Well I guess it's "mates" now...

I even went as far as to go into a muggle toy shop and buy a whole cart load of soft animals. I ended up with 15 teddy bears (including a huge man sized one that I fell in love with, justifying myself by with the idea that my mate could cuddle up to it, but essentially I had no excuse other than I wanted it), 6 soft multi coloured dragons, 3 owls that hooted when you squeeze them, 7 tabby cats, 8 rabbits, and a strange stuffed taco with a smiley face.

I'll admit at that point I had become a little desperate...

The nest is messily formed by duvets, blankets, pillows and of course the soft toys along with random shirts and other materials I had found. There was no particular order, but it was made for comfort so that wasn't a necessary trait that our creature looks for.

It also had several cushioning and temperature charms to either warm or cool the person in it.

I placed my Harry down in the middle of the nest, then went and curled in around him, taking in his scent and all the other comforting scents that came from the soft sea of fabric. I felt his breathing even out slightly, so I continued to comfort him and whisper sweet nothings to him.

The truth was that I didn't care if there was another person to join us. Now that I have had time to think about the situation, I realise that fate has made this happen for a reason and who am I to argue this and bring more pain to not just me but Harry and Draco.

I need to tell Harry. Well when he is in a suitable state...

I hum a lullaby gently, tightening my grip on him reassuringly before swaying slightly.

Lullaby, and sleep tight, my darling sleeping.

On sheets white as cream, with a head full of dreams.

Sleepyhead, close your eyes, I'm right beside you.

Lay thee down now and rest, may your slumber be blessed.

____________________________

Harry

I get myself be picked up into strong arms, startling slightly but relaxing when I smelt my Dom. Cuddling closer I closed my eyes, the panic I get before slowly dwindling away, yet still there like the embers of a fire that are not yet ready to give in. Fuelled by the possibility of a happy never after. A life incomplete yet almost. A life with one and not the other. A life with Severus and not Draco as well.

"Harry?"
I startle, breaking out of my thoughts. "Yes sev?" I burry my face into him and take in where we are. A... Nest? Of some sort? Did he make this?

"Harry, I just want you to know that I'm not angry or sad, I won't leave you, or take you away. I'm happy. I accept you and Draco as my mates. Together." He plants a kiss on my hair.

"Y-you do?" I furrow my brow slightly. Did I hear him right?

"Yes. I'd never do anything to hurt you or Draco who I already love as a godson, but I'm sure those feelings could easily become more."

My heart thumps agains my chest and I smile, small at first but soon a broad cheek aching grin. I kiss him all over his face and then passionately on the lips. He is amazing.

"I love you so much, to the ends of time and to the edge of the universe. I love you so much." I say against his lips.

"I love you too, Darling, more than you know. No magic could replicate this feeling."

____________________________

Severus

Hours later, after a long nap in each others arms and explaining about the nest, I take my love down to the infirmary, finding that now I've accepted the situation, even I am anxious about Draco and how he is.

We walk in, my arm protectively around his shoulder, taking comfort from him as he also does from me.

Draco is in the fourth bed down, opposite a large window that lets the orange glow of the sunset illuminate his features, creating an angelic scene. Draco sat cross legged in the middle of the bed with two large wings that seemed to draw you in to touch them.

My creature instinctively knew this was the other mate to my beloved, this was my third. This young man was as important as I was to Harry and so a sense of calm took over. He is no threat. He is helper, carer... Lover.

Our eyes locked and his breath hitched. I smile warmly I try and show him it's alright. He hesitates, but soon launches at us enveloping me and Harry in his arms and wings. I hug him back tightly closing my eyes for a second. I feel some shifting, and open my eyes to see Harry squirm between us. He hugs Draco and I hug him from behind. Draco still keeps one hand locked with mine around Harry, but our eyes meet again and we lean in.

The kiss was simple, short and amazing. As we are both doms, when it comes to mating we will both be focused on our little Sub, but that doesn't mean we can't show our affection for each other.

A content pur, a happy trill and an approving growl all combine together, harmonising and blending so well.

We are all made for each other.

I love them.

My mates.