Schwarzkopf.

Hey! I just wanted to say a HUGGEEEEE thank you to everyone that this story has almost reached 30k reads! It's amazing and I can't thank you enough for the support and I hope you enjoy this chapter! Love you all!

Dark eyes slowly opened to reveal blood red fury. The eyes slowly narrowed, not fully closing like they were before- no this was a murderous look, one that promised death, or at least pain... Or at least a very firm talking to about how to treat his son and how if he so much as lays a single, horrible, smelly little slimy finger on him in a bad way he will be hit with the cruciatus.

Yes, Lord Voldemort had heard the news that his son, well adopted son but still, had been turned into a creature (which after some thought he found to be quite cool, but he would never admit that to anyone) and even worse than this was the fact that Snape his trusted friend and a man he thought of as family, was now "in a relationship" with Harry.

Now that would just not do.

At all.

"TIPSY!" Called the 'Dark Lord' to one of his house elves. The elf's real name was Tilly, however she had a habit of sneaking into the cellar and drinking some of the butter beer quite often, resulting in not only her being tipsy whenever in his presence, but a sever case of alcoholism. Lord Voldemort found this to be quite funny however and so continued to act as if he didn't know about her addiction to butter beer, but he did change her name.

"Yessss- Lorddd Vold-*hic*emort?" The drunk elf appeared I front of him and in doing so almost fell over.

"Get me some parchment and a ball point pen, I can't be bothered with a quill today."

The elf bowed clumsily and was about to leave when Voldemort added as a side note-

"And perhaps some fire whisky from the cellar, I'm sure you know where it is. Right by the Butter Beer." A small smirk appeared on his face as he tried to refrain from laughing at the grin which took over the elf's face as he said this.

"T-Tilly be knowing where this is, L-Lord Voldermo*hic*rt" and with that she eagerly scurried away to get her master what he wanted.

As soon as she left he began to chuckle to himself a sound that sounded a bit like a panting out of breath bear with asthma, to anyone who hasn't heard it.

Once Tipsy had returned he began to write some letters. The first informing Dumbledore that he would be visiting to talk to Harry and Severus, the second was to Lucius Malfoy telling him of his plan and asking whether he would like to join him to visit Draco and the last one to Harry...

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Draco's POV

"And so I shall be coming to meet you on Saturday to find out everything that has happened, and to make sure that you are still alive- fatherly duties you see.

"Oh and one last thing- SEVERUS SNAPE  I SWEAR TO MERLIN IF YOU HAVE LAID A HAND ON MY SON AT ALL, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO USE THE WORST HEXS I KNOW. And a few special ones of my own making aimed at your balls.

"Good bye Son, I'll see you soon."

The great hall was silent, I was sat with Harry at the Gryffindor table eating breakfast when the mail arrived. This letter had been a shock to say the least.

Harry looked incredibly embarrassed that his father had sent him a howler, let alone with what the howler had said. I looked over to Sev and saw that he was stunned, paralysed in shock. I then saw him gulp and look quite fearful. I almost laughed, 'at least I'm not in his position' I thought as I went back to my breakfast. The rest of the students followed and began their conversations once more. Harry slowly tucked away the letter into his robes and laid his head against the table groaning. I rubbed his back soothingly.

"Well it could be worse, you could have been told that he was going to kill him. I mean I would hate to be in Sev's position right now."

Harry turned his head and looked at me disbelievingly, a look I had learnt from Pansy in First year to mean 'are you an idiot or just stupid?'

"What?" I asked confused.

"Draco... My father doesn't even know about you yet. Didn't you hear the letter? He's already annoyed about Severus and me being hurt when I was turned into a Creature, he's gonna go on a murder spree, with your name first on the list, then Severus'. Oh Merlin why have I got an insane father?"

He reburied his head in his arms and groaned again.

I sat there in shock and now fear. So this is how Severus felt... Huh.

"I'm um. Well. Oh shit."

I then copied Harry's idea and groaned into the table. Good luck to us. Today was Thursday, so that meant I had today and tomorrow to come up with a plan, or at least a hiding place for when Voldemort comes to visit.

I'm too young to die.

I haven't got a will! Quickly, what do I own?
Malfoy Manor when my father dies, a couple of CDs by some muggle bands, my clothes, OH! My shares in that muggle hair product company... What's it's name... Schwarzkopf! I do love their products... NOW IS NOT THE TIME DRACO YOUR GONNA DIE!

Who should have what? Eh we all know it's gonna go to Harry and Sev anyway.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and look up gloomily to the culprit who interrupted my Will planning.

Harry smiled down at me, "come on, we're going to be late to Transfiguration if we don't hurry." He took my hand in his and led me to class.

I tightened my grip on his hand, interlacing our fingers as we walked. As long as Harry is here, I can tackle anything. He is all I need.

"I love you, Harry."
"I love you, Draco"

Let's hope his father will see this too...