CHAPTER XI-XV

Ch11 – Little Leopard’s Focus

The little leopard didn’t believe in evil. After several attempts to carve the transparent stone, he was rejected by the energy stone every time.

Carving the energy stone was different from cutting it. If the energy inside wasn’t activated, the energy stone could be cut like a normal stone. However, this would have no use for a beastman’s mania.

For energy stones, especially high-grade energy stones, something like Rong Mingshi’s case would appear when perception was insufficient or improperly used and it was blocked by the power of the energy stone. The carving process was very difficult, which was why the black dragon previously in Aojia’s armband was ignored by the little leopard.

If the little leopard couldn’t activate the transparent energy stone then Aojia had no hope for other masters. Aojia’s plan was to send this little leopard to study.

The little leopard was depressed. He squatted on the table and stared at Aojia. Then his paws pointed to Aojia’s other pocket, which contained his three coloured low-grade energy stone. Aojia reached out and held the leopard’s paw. “Do you want to try another one?”

Rong Mingshi nodded with his previous ideas still in his mind.

Due to his poor health in his previous life, Rong Mingshi’s moments of inspiration were often interrupted with a severe headache. Sometimes, his small pieces would take months to complete due to repeated interruptions and he lost many ideas. Thus, whenever he got inspiration, he would think about it over and over again in his head so he wouldn’t forget it.

After seeing the leopard’s firm eyes, Aojia took out the three coloured low-grade energy stone and put it on the table. Rong Mingshi naturally pulled his paws out of the mechanical arm, patted Aojia’s arm and then turned back to the black, red and gold stone on the table.

Aojia looked thoughtfully at the little leopard near the stone. The little leopard stared seriously at the stone. He turned it over with the leopard paw tools while his ears stood upright and his thick tail flicked slightly. He was very focused when observing the stone. He used the paws to fiddle with the stone while concentrating the thoughts in his head on the palm-sized stone. Slowly, he had a more suitable idea for the stone carving.

It felt like when he was on the desolated star. A strange perception made him blend with the stone so he knew what the stone was best for and had a certain understanding of the configuration of each position.

Then the little leopard held the stone firmly and started the leopard paw tools attached to his paws. The tool, which Aojia custom-made for his paws, felt like an incomparable fit. It made him very good at carving, like his hands were flowing clouds and water.

Seeing this situation, Aojia knew that the leopard’s perception had successfully activated the energy stone. Once the leopard carved the energy stone, he knew exactly how much power would be activated.

At the same time, the actions of the little leopard fell upon Aojia’s eyes. In addition to the cuteness and excitement, Aojia could also see obsession and seriousness.

This leopard didn’t seem to care about anything. He hadn’t been afraid when he saw Aojia raging in his black dragon form and just casually moved around Aojia. Now that he was absorbed in sculpting, his eyes were filled with clear springs, bright and active with a beautiful lustre.