CHAPTER LXXXI-LXXXV

Ch81 – Attack of the Mercenaries

The vast majority of the guests at the wedding felt confused and then their eyes towards the marshal’s beastman became extremely hot.

The real Master Time!

As imperial officials, the vast majority of beastmen present were strong and were more at risk of mania. Some were like Foreign Minister Hoss, who had a problem breeding because of the mania. Since the emergence of Master Time on the Star Network, almost everyone sent a dedicated person to watch the online store and wait for the store owner to open an order to grab it at all costs.

However, the store owner was hidden recently and there were fewer works in the store... Now Master Time, who had never been seen before, was suddenly standing in front of them and became the marshal’s partner. All the spectators felt like they had seen the dawn of hope! In any case, the top priority was to have a good relationship with the marshal’s legal partner!

Therefore, all types of gifts, not money, were registered with Housekeeper Baba. There was the latest suspension car, the latest holiday aircraft, the latest 5D game simulator, a holiday villa where 10 moons could be seen, even a holiday planet with the most beautiful cosmic nebula...

Ruhr followed his virus son obediently and the three members of the family crowded in Housekeeper Baba’s simulation body. They sighed over the powerful prestige of the little leopard while pondering on the timing to release the emperor’s behaviour to the empire.

...It wasn’t easy to interrupt the gift giving process.

Of course, there was also a person who was uneasy. This was the emperor. The marshal’s wedding made him deeply aware that he had no sense of existence when he should be the most supreme being of the empire. This was shameful for him.

The proud and conceited emperor never seriously considered that the marshal’s reputation came from guarding the imperial people’s safety in the outskirts. He also ignored the fact that the marshal had recently gone to negotiate with the Zergs along with Foreign Minister Hoss, regardless of his life or death.

The public didn’t know that the Zerg female army led the Zerg females in an uprising to kill the glorious Zerg emperor. This completely subverted the Zerg regime and the Wicken Star Domain was peaceful because of this. However, the imperial officials had heard about it and thanks to this, they secretly supported the marshal.

As for Master Time standing next to the marshal, he gained respect for the use of his superb carving skills to treat mania and the creation of the Masters League.

In contrast, the emperor didn’t do anything worthy of praise apart from enjoying his supreme privilege. There were even imperial officials like Hoss who saw through his essence and felt cold.

The emperor was filled with hatred and gave orders to the mercenaries who he had brought to the capital using his privilege. Perhaps after losing the data of the Beast Nucleus Laboratory, the beastman known as Master Time would be his weapon to balance the marshal’s power and take control of the imperial economy.

The emperor gave orders and a large number of armed forces appeared in the sky over the suspended mountain. This time, the emperor went out and contacted the mercenaries. He even secretly handed over his permissions to the mercenaries, which was tantamount to opening up the entire capital’s protection system.

The mercenaries included the fierce star bandits of all races. After receiving the special command of the emperor, they used a large number of weapons restricted in the capital and several electromagnetic masking bombs to directly paralyze the auxiliary and guard robots. Then they madly attacked the two people on the platform with various ion cannons, gravity bombs and absolute zero-degree bombs.